Vena II Play
Based on the recently upgraded and richly specified Vena II, the Quad Vena II Play incorporates the acclaimed DTS Play-Fi® platform, allowing music to be streamed over your wireless network in high-resolution format and be easily expanded to an ultimate multi-room system if required. You can stream from any source on your wireless network, including smart-phones, tablets or PCs as well as a NAS Drive.
With DTS Play-Fi® Technology, music can be streamed over your wireless network in high-resolution format and can be easily expanded to an ultimate multi-room system if required. You can stream from any source on your wireless network, including smart-phones, tablets or PCs as well as a NAS Drive.
The platform offers a wealth of music options from around the globe. Spotify, Tidal, HD Tracks, Deezer, Amazon Music, Napster, KKBox and Sirius XM, and many more. Browse a radio guide with thousands of stations and podcasts, or stream from a home media server with DLNA compatibility.
Vena II Play utilises much of the same high-specification design as Vena II, including the ES9018K2M from the Sabre32 Reference DAC as well as the aptX Bluetooth connectivity, it has all the pure musicality of Quad hi-fi heritage coursing through some very versatile circuitry.
There is also a smattering of both digital and analogue connections, including an MM phono stage, for a turntable. So however you want to enjoy your music, analogue or digital, Vena II Play is sure to have you connected and ready to play.
- Analogue Inputs: 2x line-level RCA / 1x MM phono
- Analogue Outputs: 1x RCA (pre-out)
- Analogue Input sensitivity: 450mV (line-level) / 4.1mV (MM phono)
- Analogue Input impedance: 10kΩ (line-level); 47kΩ / 100pF (MM phono)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz (±0.5dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.002%
- Signal-to-Noise: > 110dB (A-weighted)
Power Amplifier Section
- Power Output: 2x 45W RMS (8Ω) / 2x 65W RMS (4Ω)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz (± 0.5dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.005% (30W, 8Ω)
- Signal-to-Noise: > 108dB (A-weighted)
- DAC Chip: ESS Sabre32 ES9018K2M
- Digital Inputs: 2x optical; 1x coaxial; 1x USB Type A; aptX Bluetooth
- Max Sampling Frequency – USB: 384kHz PCM; DSD256
- Max Sampling Frequency – Optical/Coaxial: 192kHz PCM
- Digital Outputs: 1x coaxial; 1x optical