The Arcam AVR31 is designed with a passion for music and movies, bringing both to life with high fidelity and dynamics. The AVR31 features an over engineered toroidal transformer for real world power with low noise.
Featuring 7 (seven) channels of Class-G amplification based upon those in Arcam stereo amplifiers, AVR31 guarantees musicality otherwise not heard from other brand AV receivers.
The performance and musicality can be assured with Dirac Live room optimisation included, and accessed instantly with integrated streaming using Apple Airplay2, Google Chromecast, Bluetooth with aptX HD, Spotify Connect, Tidal Connect and UPnP with the MusicLife app.
Dirac Live Bass Control is available at an additional cost via the Dirac website. See: https://www.dirac.com/online-store/arcam-avr31/
Dirac Live Bass Control aggregates measurement and location data from each subwoofer as well as the main speakers to determine how a system’s bass is distributed throughout the room.
- 16 Channels of Dolby Atmos, DTS:X & AURO-3D decoding.
- 7 HDMI inputs, 3 HDMI outputs inc Zone 2, eARC compatible.
- HDMI 2.1 with HDCP2.3.
- All inputs support 8K @ 60 fps and 4K @ 120 fps.
- Supports Dolby Vision, HDR10+, HDR10 and HLG.
- Includes Dirac Live room correction.
- Ready for Dirac Live Bass Control*.
- Dual ESS 9026PRO audiophile DACs with ESS reference voltage regulators.
- 7 Channels of high power Class G amplification.
- Wi-Fi / Ethernet, RS232 and IR control.
- Google Chromecast built-in for streaming audio.
- Apple® Airplay2.
- Bluetooth aptX HD.
- Free MusicLife iOS and Android UPnP app.
- Supports MQA.
- Roon Ready.
- Weight: 18.1 kg
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 433 x 425 x 171 mm
- See full AVR31 specification sheet
Full Arcam Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are long-term official retail partners for Arcam, providing sales, advice and assistance on their entire range of high-quality AV products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.