Delta MONO is crafted for exceptional performance and durability – every detail superbly refined. The first 35W of power are pure Class A, and with over 300W per unit total (1,000W @ 2Ω) at its command, Delta MONO will confidently control any loudspeaker.
Delta MONO delivers the utmost clarity in everything you hear. Every detail communicates natural, authoritative sound. An expansive dynamic range with infinitesimal noise delivers unsurpassed fidelity to the musical source. Start listening.
Continuing Classé’s reputation for monumental design, the Delta MONO amplifier creates an immediate presence in any room or installation through its unique form and superb materials. The illuminated VU meter beautifully communicates output with elegance and detail. This is an amplifier that looks as iconic as it sounds.
Thanks to the unique ICTunnel™ cooling technology, Delta MONO is stackable and rackable in a way no conventionally-cooled amplifier can match. Internal temperature is continuously monitored and controlled, ensuring performance in any configuration. Combined with Delta MONO’s construction, ICTunnel supports a lifetime of unrivalled amplification performance.
- Up to 35 Watts delivered in pure Class A operation.
- 300 Watts per unit total.
- Massive, high-quality power supply.
- Custom toroidal transformer.
- Hand-laid circuit boards.
- 6-layer circuit boards provide for shortened signal and power pathways with lowest noise.
- Fully balanced output stage and balanced circuitry.
- 22 4-pole Mundorf® capacitors.
- Custom-made Navcom® feet to absorb vibrations.
- Furutech® rhodium-plated RCA and torque-guard speaker connectors.
- Harmony between minimal design and unrivalled performance.
- Luxurious anodised aluminium body.
- Custom, illuminated VU meters.
- Perfectly complements other components in the Delta family.
- Proprietary ICTunnel™ temperature regulation technology.
- Power-on to optimal temperature in minutes.
- Active sensing and regulation of optimal amplifier temperature.
- Low-noise operation suitable for studio applications.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 444 x 492 x 222 mm
- Net Weight: 44.3 kg
- Gross Weight: 50.6 kg
- Frequency Response: 1 Hz – 650 kHz
- Continuous Output Power:
- C300 W / 8 Ω
- 600 W / 4 Ω
- 1000 W / 2 Ω (with AC line held constant)
- Harmonic Distortion (500 kHz, 25 Vrms, 4Ω or 8 Ω): <0.0016 % @ 1 kHz / <0.0018 % @ 10 kHz / <0.028 % @ 20 kHz
- Harmonic Distortion (90 kHz, 25 Vrms, 4Ω or 8 Ω): <0.0005 % @ 1 kHz / <0.006 % @ 10kHz / <0.0015 % @ 20 kHz
- Peak Output Voltage (nominal AC line): 148 Vp-p into 8Ω / 156 Vp-p no load
- Input Impedance (1 kHz, BAL / SE): 82 kΩ
- Voltage Gain (1 kHz, BAL / SE): 29 dB
- Intermodulation Distortion (SMPTE 4:1, 8Ω or 4Ω, BAL / SE): <0.001 %
- Intermodulation Distortion (CCIF, 8Ω or 4Ω, BAL / SE): <0.002 %
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 117 dB (119.5 dBA)
- Crosstalk: 124 dB (100 Hz) / 107 dB (1 kHz) / 90 dB (10 kHz)
- Slew Rate: 72 V / μs
- Output Impedance: 0.01 Ω (100 Hz) / 0.011 Ω (1 kHz) / 0.015 Ω (10 kHz)
- Damping Factor (1 kHz, ref 8Ω): 700
Full Classé Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for Classé, providing sales, advice and assistance on their entire range of high-quality products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.