To some, their all-time favourite amplifier is the Bryston 14B Cubed. It features huge power and an utterly silent noise floor. Grace in an iron fist.
Bryston 14B³ has the kind of power usually only found in mono-blocks, yet this model is a dual channel amplifier, perfect for true two-channel hi-fi systems.
This is not to say it is compact, however. This dual-mono power amplifier is big and heavy, yet it drives any size loudspeaker with agility and speed, rendering your favourite music with precision and exquisite detail.
- Balanced XLR and single-ended RCA input.
- 2 channels, each with fully-independent power supplies, including transformers.
- 600 watts into 8 ohms (and up to 900 watts into 4 ohms), per-channel.
- The patented Salomie circuit, as found in all Cubed Series amplifiers.
- Switchable gain (23 dB / 29 dB).
- Fully convection-cooled means no noisy fans.
- Machined and anodised aluminium enclosure and dress panel.
- Less than 500 mW standby power consumption.
- SoftStart microprocessor controlled startup sequence – will not trip circuit breakers.
- DC trigger for automated turn-on and turn-off.
- Legendary Bryston 20-Year Warranty.
- Dimensions (Inches): 17 / 19 W x 8.1 H x 16.8 / 18.4 (with front handles) D
- Weight: 91 lbs / 41 kg
- Frequency Response: <1 Hz – 100 kHz, -3 dB
- THD+N (20 Hz – 20 kHz @ Rated Power, 8 Ω): <0.005 %
- Power Output (per-channel): 600 W @ 8 Ω / 900 W @ 4 Ω
- Noise: RCA -118 dB / XLR -122 dB
- Input Impedance: Unbalanced 7.5 kΩ / Balanced 5 kΩ / leg
- Silver or black faceplate.
- 17-inch or 19-inch faceplate (non-rack mountable).
- 19-inch comes with front mounted handles.
- PRO version includes 19″ rack mount dress panel in black plus rear panel channel trim pots (-14 to 0dB).
Full Bryston Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for Bryston, providing sales, advice and assistance on their entire range of high-quality products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.