Sharing DNA with its staggering sibling, the Leema Reference Series Altair IV, the Tucana II is an even more accomplished performer than its multi-award winning predecessor.
Improved dynamic drive, resolution of fine detail and remarkable clarity, help the Tucana II present music with life-like swing and verve, comfortably driving even the most fussy of today’s audiophile speakers.
The technically groundbreaking dual-mono design uses three heavy-duty toroidal power transformers, one for each channel and one for the control circuitry. This, coupled with a robust and highly refined multi-bipolar output stage, ensures that music is delivered with a vice-like grip and precise loudspeaker control.
Tucana II features an MP3 front-panel input, fixed gain input for AV connection, balanced XLR inputs as standard and a dedicated headphone output.
The user interface offers balance control and individually adjustable input gains, both of which were originally developed for the Reference Series Pyxis pre-amplifier.
Tucana II can also operate as a LIPS® system master or slave, and is able to talk to other Leema components. This enables the Tucana II to automatically configure other devices in a multi-unit home cinema system of uncompromising audiophile quality.
- x1 Balanced XLR Inputs.
- x6 Unbalanced RCA Inputs.
- x1 Tape Input.
- x1 Tape Output.
- x1 MP3 Input.
- x1 Headphone Output.
- x1 Pre-Out Output.
- Channel gain adjust for each individual input.
- Mute Button.
- Balance Adjustment.
- Thermal Protection.
- LIPS® system / Master or Slave operation.
- Power Output: 8 Ohms 150 Watts RMS per channel / 4 Ohms 290 Watts RMS per channel
- Minimum Load Impedance: 2 Ohms.
- Output Current: > ±50 Amps
- Frequency Response +0 / -3 dB @ 1 W, 5 Hz – 100 kHz
- Noise (A-weighted, Volume Control Minimum): -100 dBm
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-weighted, ref 285 Watts RMS 4 ohms): -104 dB
- THD (10 Watts RMS 4 ohms, 1 KHz): 0.004 %
- THD (Max Output Before Clipping, 4 ohms, 1 KHz): 0.004 %
- Maximum DC offset: ±15 mV
- Sensitivity For Maximum Output (CD Input): 565 mV RMS
- Sensitivity For Maximum Output (Other Inputs): 311 mV RMS
- Output Impedance: 0.05 ohms Damping Factor (8 ohms): 160
- Dimensions: 440 x 320 x110 mm
- Weight: 18 kg
Full Leema Acoustics Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for Leema Acoustics, providing sales, advice and assistance on their entire range of high-quality audio products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.