Debut Carbon DC
The first Debut turntable, introduced by Pro-Ject Audio Systems in the late 1990s, was a revolution for the hi-fi industry. This new model Debut Carbon DC was designed to set new standards in this category for the coming decade.
The most obvious improvement is the inclusion of a carbon tube for the tonearm, which increases stiffness and decreases unwanted resonance. Together with other improvements like an increase in platter size and weight, which enables even smoother rotation, the overall sound quality is greatly improved.
The approved belt drive design offers a low-noise AC motor with effective motor decoupling (utilising TPE-damping) and ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator (like the Speed Box) for ultimate speed stability without unwanted vibration.
The included Phono RCA cable (Connect-It E) is a high-quality semi-balanced interconnect cable with gold-plated RCA connectors that guarantees the perfect connection.
The wide choice of colour finishes ensures a perfect match or offset to any style room, system or space. A great choice.
- 8.6" carbon tonearm
- Increased platter size with more weight
- Precision belt drive with synchronous motor
- New DC power supply, with ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator for ultimate speed stability.
- New TPE motor suspension
- Felt mat
- Ortofon 2M Red Cartridge
- Wide choice of high-gloss colours
- Dust cover included
- Debut Carbon (DC) with Ortofon 2M red
- Power supply
- Dust cover
- Felt mat
- Adapter for 7“ singles
- Connect it E RCA Cable
- Speed: 33.45 (manual speed change)
- Drive Principle: Belt drive
- Platter: 300mm metal with felt mat
- Mains Bearing: Stainless steel
- Wow & Flutter: 33: +/- 0.60%, 45: +/- 0.70%
- Speed Drift: 33: +/- 0.19%, 45: +/- 0.17%
- Signal-To-Noise: 68dB
- Tonearm: 8.6", Carbon
- Effective Arm Length: 218.5mm
- Effective Arm Mass: 6.0g
- Overhang: 18.5mm
- Tracking Force: 10 – 30mN
- Power Connection: 110/120V or 230/240V – 50 or 60Hz
- Included Accessories: 15V DC /0.8A power supply, dust cover
- Standby Power Consumption: < 1W
- Dimensions: 415 x 118 x 320mm (WxHxD) lid closed
- Weight: 5.6kg net
Full Pro-Ject Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for Pro-Ject Audio Systems, and can offer advice, assistance, purchase and aftercare options for all models in their range. Do get in touch if you would like to audition one of their excellent products.