The new Pro-Ject VC-E2 is made in Europe with high quality materials and an excellent build-quality. With many practical features and excellent mechanical operation, the VC-E2 effectively combines industrial design appeal with an easy solution to great sound from your vinyl records.
To achieve the perfect cleaning, we also need a suitable cleaning fluid. Alcoholic cleaning fluids can destroy musical micro information of the grooves. Hence why Pro-Ject designed the new eco-friendly non-alcoholic cleaning fluid called Wash it 2.
The new solution is a pre-mixed liquid, so you don‘t have to dilute the concentrate yourself anymore. This avoids acidentally using unsuitable tap water for mixing. With Wash it 2 we can optimize the cleaning performance again. The Pro-Ject VC-E2 is very powerful and cleans records completely in one to two revolutions.
The new magnetic clamp not only seals the record label from cleaning fluid to avoid damage on the label, it also speeds up the whole cleaning process. Place your record on the machine, put on the clamp, and you are ready to go – no more tedious screwing of the clamp anymore. The robust, easy to use metal arm is mechanically stable and focuses all suction power directly onto the record surface.
Paired with new self-adhesive arm strip, your records get cleaned perfectly. The internal container (0.5 L) collects used fluid and is effortlessly easy to empty. When using Wash it 2 cleaning solution, the fluid will also evaporate in the container, meaning the container will need to be emptied rarely.
- NEW improved cabinet design.
- NEW magnetic clamp for quicker cleaning.
- NEW improved vacuum steam outlet.
- NEW self-adhesive arm strip for better cleaning.
- NEW Wash it 2 cleaning fluid.
- 5 mm aluminium composite panels.
- Superfast & super strong cleaning.
- Removes cleaning fluid residue free.
- 0.5 L tank for vacuumed cleaning liquid.
- Completely dry record within 2 rotations.
- Eco-friendly non-alcoholic cleaning fluid.
- Removes static load of vinyl records.
- Clamp seals record label from cleaning fluid.
- Made in Europe.
- Cleaning Speed: 30 RPM
- Power Connection: 110/120 V or 230/240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 230 V / 800 W, 120 V / 650 W
- Dimensions: 310 x 266 x 210 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 6.5kg
- Vacuum Arm.
- Self-Adhesive Arm Strip.
- Magnetic Clamp.
- Wash-It 2 (100 ml).
- Power Cable.
Full Pro-Ject Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for Pro-Ject Audio Systems, providing sales, advice and assistance on their entire range of high-quality products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.
There are no reviews yet.