The SA30 is the new-for-2019 flagship integrated amplifier from its acclaimed HDA product range, launched at the Munich High-End Show in May 2019.
Using superb Class G amplification, delivering 120W per-channel into 8ohms and 220W into 4ohms, SA30 succeeds in blending low-level detail via the audiophile-preferred Class A method, then switching in an additional power unit supply when circumstances demand, thus achieving true high-fidelity hybrid amplification.
State-of-the-art room correction technology – Dirac Live – is also included, along with Roon Endpoint status, MQA support, and an HDMI ARC function which allows this amplifier to be part of a home cinema system when connected to a suitable television.
Also featuring a huge range of analogue and digital inputs, including a switchable phono stage, it seems this amplifier is destined to become a much-admired powerhouse at the centre of many premium hi-fi systems.
- Class G amplification for impeccable sound & efficiency
- 120W power-per-channel into 8Ω, 200W into 4Ω
- x5 analogue inputs, including switchable MM/MC phono input
- x4 digital inputs
- x1 ARC input
- GoogleCast, Apirplay 2, uPnP Streamer
- Roon endpoint
- MQA supported
- x3 Dirac EQ profiles (input assignable)
- 32-bit DAC (Sabre ESS9038K2M)
- Full I/P control including Control4 & Crestron
- Total harmonic distortion + noise = 0.002%
- Unpackaged weight 12kg