Released June 2020 as part of the AURALiC Series G2.1 Upgrade, the Leo GX.1 builds on their original Leo GX model and is their superb reference master clock, providing trademark levels of performance in digital audio clocking.
Offering so-called "beyond-measurement" levels of precision, results detected while listening include a much wider sound stage, pinpoint instrumental accuracy, and dynamic range beyond expectation.
By circumventing the DAC’s internal clock, shielding the unit from noise with an internal copper enclosure, and utilising a new advanced multi-spring suspension system (available on all G2.1 products), the updated Leo GX.1 will dramatically enhance your listening experience.
- Unity Chassis II Upgrade
- Dual Purer-Power Linear PSUs
- Optical Isolation
- Twin Rubidium Atomic Reference Clocks
- 60Ghz Aerospace-Grade Clock Cables (supplied)
- Allan Deviation: 2E-12 (1 second)
- Equivalent Jitter: 500 times less than an 82fs femto clock (1Hz-10Hz)
- Equivalent Phase Noise: -110dBc/Hz@1Hz (Ref Frequency: 10MHz)
- Frequency: 90.3168MHz (44.1x fs) | 98.3040MHz (48x fs)
- Output Level: 3.3V CMOS (Direct-to-DAC Design)
- Reference: Temperature-controlled Rubidium atomic clock
- Oscillator: Temperature-controlled SC cut crystal
- PCM Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz to 384kHz in 32Bit
- DSD Sampling Rate: DSD64 to DSD512 in 44x and 48x
- System Control: Switch sampling rate automatically via Lightning-Link with G2/G2.1 DAC
- Power Supply: Dual Purer-Power internal linear power supply, 10uV low noise designed for audio circuits.
- Noise Elimination: Optical isolation between control and clock circuits, EMI-shielding Unity Chassis II
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet (For firmware upgrade use)
- Power Consumption: Warmup: 30W at max, Running: 15W
- Finish: Anodised aluminium case in matte black with copper EMI shielding enclosure.
Full AURALiC Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision is an official retail partner for AURALiC, stocking and supporting their complete range of products and components. Do get in touch if you have any queries, either before or after purchase.