Released June 2020, Vega G2.1 remains the first-ever DAC that operates independently of the source signal’s frequency.
First and foremost a performance-focused DAC, every aspect of the engineering has been designed to push the boundaries of sonic performance, reshaping data into a vibrant, emotionally rewarding musical performance.
The always-evolving architecture of Vega G2.1 combines high-end DAC performance and feature-rich online streaming, emerging as the heart of your digital source. While it may not house the server capabilities of its sister unit Aries G2.1, the Vega G2.1 streaming is based on the Lightning Streaming framework, so favorite AURALiC features like On-Device Playlists, Memory Caching, Gapless Playback, and Bit-Perfect Multi-Room are all at your fingertips.
With support for every audiophile format and resolution up to 32bit 384khz PCM and DSD512, the Vega G2.1 is the embodiment of what high-resolution digital-to-analog conversion should be.
Featuring a completely new internal architecture focused on isolation techniques via a copper enclosure and an advanced multi-spring suspension system, Vega G2.1 continues its ride along the cutting edge. Advanced galvanic isolation and always-in-control, hyper-accurate Dual 72 Femtosecond clocks contribute to deliver extraordinary clarity and precision.
- Unity Chassis II Upgrade
- Enhanced Suspension System
- Galvanic Isolation
- Custom Sabre DAC chipset
- Fully Passive Volume Control
- 4-inch True Colour Display
- Dual 72fs Femto Clock
- Flexible Filter Mode
- ORFEO Class-A Module
- Smart-IR Control
- Dual Purer-Power
- Frequency Response: 20 – 20KHz, ± 0.1dB
- THD+N: < 0.00012% (XLR); < 0.00015% (RCA), 20Hz-20KHz at 0dBFS
- Dynamic Range: 130dB, 20Hz-20KHz, A-weighted
- Lossless Streaming Formats: AIFF, ALAC, APE, DIFF, DSF, FLAC, OGG, WAV and WV
- Lossy Streaming Formats: AAC, MP3, MQA and WMA
- PCM Sampling Rate: 44.1KHz to 384KHz in 32Bit
- DSD Sampling Rate: DSD64(2.8224MHz), DSD128(5.6448MHz), DSD256(11.2896MHz), DSD512(22.57892MHz)
- Control Software: AURALiC Lightning DS for iOS, AURALiC Lightning DS for web browser (device setting only), OpenHome compatible control software (BubbleUPnP, Kazoo), Roon (Roon Core required separately)
- Digital Inputs: Lightning-Link, AES/EBU, Coaxial, Toslink, USB Audio
- Analog Inputs: RCA Line-stage (2Vrms maximum)
- Streaming Inputs: uPnP/DLNA Media Server, native TIDAL and Qobuz Sublime+ streaming, AirPlay, Spotify Connect, Internet Radio, RoonReady
- Balanced Outputs: XLR (4.8Vrms at 0dBFS, output impedance 5ohm)
- Unbalanced Outputs: RCA (4.8Vrms at 0dBFS, output impedance 50ohm)
- Headphone Outputs: 6.35mm Headphone Jack (output impedance 5ohm)
- Wired Network: Gigabit Ethernet
- Power Consumption: 50W at max
- Finish: Anodised aluminium case in matte black with copper EMI shielding enclosure.
Full AURALiC Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision is an official retail partner for AURALiC, stocking and supporting their complete range of products and components. Do get in touch if you have any queries, either before or after purchase.