Since Bryston began developing products for digital playback enthusiasts, one thing has been constant – the existence of separate components for streaming and Digital-to-Analogue Conversion.
That changes with their new BDA-3.14. Bryston has merged their BDP and BDA platforms into this one new product that starts with the BDA-3 and adds a high quality streamer internally connected with I²S – the most accurate digital interconnection method currently available.
Additionally, TEN other inputs are available to make the BDA-3.14 the only high resolution digital hub you may ever need.
- Built in streamer features up to 192kHz / 24 bit playback.
- Tidal, Qobuz, Roon, Internet Radio and more.
- Connect USB or NAS drive for local library playback.
- Full control via web enabled device.
- 10 different inputs including 4 HDMI, 2 USB, AES/EBU, S/PDIF RCA, S/PDIF BNC, and Toslink.
- PCM support up to 384 kHz / 32 bit.
- DSD support up to DSD-256 (x4).
- User selectable upsampling for some inputs.
- Separate power supplies for analog and digital circuitry.
- Fully discrete Class-A balanced analog outputs.
- Control via IR, RS232, IP, or 12V trigger.
- Aluminium chassis and metalwork. Machined and anodized aluminium dress panel.
- Silver or black faceplate
- 17" or 19" faceplate (non-rack mountable)
- Dimensions: 17" or 19"W x 3.4"H x 12"D
- Weight: 8.5lbs | 4kg
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz, ±0.1dB
- THD+N (20Hz-20kHz): <0.002%
- Voltage Output: XLR 4V, RCA 2V
- Noise: RCA: -134dB
- XLR: -140dB