The Lyngdorf MP-40 Surround Sound Processor offers all the sonic qualities and performance of their larger flagship processor – the MP-60 – but in a more compact, streamlined design. This makes the MP-40 ideal for smaller applications or limited space installations, without sacrificing tonal excellence.
Ease of installation and user-friendly features are complemented with a simplified feature-set. Correspondingly, this allows one the opportunity to experience the famous Lyngdorf Audio performance, but without all the bells and whistles of the more complex units.
MP-40 features 12 native channel decoding and 16 balanced audio outputs. This is in addition to full support for immersive surround formats, such as DOLBY ATMOS®, DTS:X® and AURO-3D®.
In addition, the MP-40 is equipped with the Lyngdorf Audio proprietary RoomPerfect™ calibration technology, the world’s most sophisticated technology for adapting the sound system to the environment. RoomPerfect™ calibration ensures a perfect surround sound experience in nearly any installation environment, reducing or even eliminating bulky bass traps and other expensive acoustic treatment.
Available for free download for both iOS and Android, the Lyngdorf Remote app automatically discovers the MP-40 connected to your local network, and you will be able to adjust all the basic functions like input selection and volume level from your handheld device. The built-in media player can be controlled directly, and you can access music files stored on pen drives connected to the Lyngdorf MP-40 as well as search all files stored on your local hard drives. Swiping left and right gives you access to cover art as well as informing you of the signal resolution.
- State-Of-The-Art HDMI Processing
- RoomPerfect™ Room Correction
- App Controllable (iOS / Android)
- 12 Channel Decoding
- 16 Balanced Outputs
- Dolby Atmos
- Auro-Matic / Auro-3D
- DTS Neural-X
- 8-In 2-Out 4K HDMI switching
- Decoding: 12 decoding/upmixing channels, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, AURO-3D, all legacy codecs.
- Post Processing Options: Dolby Surround, AURO-MATIC, DTS Neural:X.
- Audio Inputs: 3 x HDMI (192kHz/24bit), 1 x HDMI eARC, 1 x AES/EBU S/P-DIF input (192kHz/24bit), 3 x S/P-DIF coaxial inputs (192kHz/24bit), 4 x S/P-DIF optical inputs (96Hz/24bit), 1 x USB audio input (192kHz/32bit), 1 x microphone input (XLR) for RoomPerfect™.
- Audio Outputs: 16 x XLR analog outputs (5.0 Vrms), 1 x SPDIF coax digital ZONE output (Fix 96kHz/24bit).
- Frequency Response: ±0,5dB from 20 to 20,000 Hz.
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005% max from 20 to 20,000 Hz.
- EQ: RoomPerfect™, Subwoofer level assistant, 32 x adjustable voicings holding 8 shelving, high/low pass or parametric filters with adjustable gain and Q.
- Media Player: Internet radio (vTuner), Airplay, Spotify Connect, Roon Ready, DLNA Support of FAT32 based media storage (uPnP/see DLNA formats)
- Video Inputs: 3 x HDMI (2.0b – HDCP 2.2), accepts 3D 30Hz, 4K 60Hz (18 Gbps), accepts HDR, Dolby Vision and HLG.
- Video Outputs: 1 x HDMI (2.0b – HDCP 2.2 – eARC )
- Control Interfaces: 1 x DB9 RS232 connector, 2 x IR sensor inputs, 1 x IR output (loop from one of the sensor inputs), 1 x trigger input, 4 x trigger outputs, 1 x RJ45 ethernet LAN connector, 2 x USB A connectors, 1 x SD card slot, (Backup – storage for system software and settings)
- Remote Control: Infrared/RF.
- Accessories Included: RoomPerfect™ microphone, Microphone stand, Microphone cable, RF remote control.
- Placement Options: Rack mount or freestanding.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 14.0 x 45.0 x 35.9 cm
- Weight: 6.7 kg
Selected Lyngdorf Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for Steinway Lyngdorf, providing sales, advice and assistance on a selected range of their of high-quality products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.
There are no reviews yet.