Experience incredible audio performance from these high-resolution wireless headphones, and discover all the nuances and subtleties in your favourite music.
Featuring adaptive ANC to reduce background noise, the Mark Levinson No. 5909 delivers reference-quality sound via 40 mm beryllium-coated drivers and high-resolution Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity.
The No. 5909 has been engineered to provide you with optimal sound for an over-ear headphone. Its sound profile has been expertly tuned to an acoustic response curve that achieved the highest subjective scoring across listening tests. Experience reference-quality sound, the culmination of decades of research into listening preferences and the science of acoustics.
Hold conversations comfortably, in nearly any environment. Four beam-steering microphones with Smart Wind Adaption prevent your voice from being muddled by outside noise. At the same time, ANC blocks ambient sounds so you can focus on what’s being said. Connect with family, chat with friends, and hold business calls – all in near-perfect clarity.
Dive deep into your music and block out background noise as you travel. Three modes of Adaptive Active Noise Cancellation allow you to enjoy the subtle details in your music even amid noisy environments, such as during air travel. For added convenience, an Ambient Aware mode lets you talk to those around you without removing your headphones.
- Hi-Res Audio certified.
- LDAC audio codec.
- Digital circuitry compatible with 24-bit / 96 kHz processing.
- Acoustic response up to 40 kHz.
- Expertly tuned 40 mm Beryllium coated drivers acoustically optimized to the HARMAN Curve.
- Bluetooth 5.1 with LDAC, AAC and aptX™ Adaptive technologies.
- Adaptive Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) with three modes.
- Ambient Aware mode for situational awareness while on the go.
- Four-microphone voice array with Smart Wind Adaption.
- Available colours include: Pearl Black, Ice Pewter, Radiant Red.
- Hard shell carrying case.
- Cables (audio):
- 4 m USB-C to 3.5 mm audio cable.
- 1.25 m USB-C to 3.5 mm audio cable.
- Cables (power):
- 1.25 m USB-C charging cable.
- USB-C to USB-A adaptor.
- 3.5 mm to 6.3 mm audio adaptor.
- Airplane audio adaptor.
- Microfibre polishing cloth.
Full Mark Levinson Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for Mark Levinson, providing sales, advice and assistance on their entire range of high-quality products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.