The Q Acoustics 5090 is the centre / voice channel passive loudspeaker in the 5000 Series range.
The new 5000 series from Q Acoustics. A range of stereo and home cinema loudspeakers that will recalibrate your perceptions of how loudspeakers can look and sound.
By embodying genuine and significant advancement in driver design, the game-changing C3 Continuous Curved Cone™ mid/bass driver elevates the 5000 series beyond any nominal rival.
By incorporating innovative cabinet technology first deployed in the company’s flagship Concept range, the 5000 series is as uncompromising on the inside as it is sophisticated and contemporary on the outside.
The reductive nature of the C3 Continuous Curved Cone’s™ appearance is also reflected in the 5000 series minimalist design. The sophisticated but contemporary lines leaning towards the elegant form of the latest Concept speaker series.
The baffle fronts are laminated with a layer of butyl rubber and black acrylic trim, not only to provide a damping layer to suppress vibration occurring in the baffle, but to offer an eye-catching counterpoint to the cosmetically clean front presentation uninterrupted by any fixings.
- C3 Continuous Curved Cone™ design in the mid/bass driver, ensures smoother high-frequency integration with the tweeter and superior bass dynamics.
- Sophisticated, clean and contemporary design with dark acrylic baffle motif, mirrors the minimalist C3 Continuous Curved Cone™ profile.
- Available in four stylish finishes: Satin Black, Satin White, Santos Rosewood and Holme Oak.
- With a design taken from the Concept series but in a new housing, the high-frequency driver is fully hermetically sealed and mechanically isolated from the front baffle to protect from internal cabinet pressure and resonances from the mid/bass driver.
- Ground-up mid/bass driver design delivers increased power handling.
- Point-2-Point™ (P2P) internal bracing stiffens the cabinet to minimise lower frequency vibrations, while focusing stereo imaging and improving soundstage.
- Bass Unit: 2 x 110 mm (4.5 in)
- Treble Unit: 1 x 25 mm (1.0 in)
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 57 Hz – 30 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 3.2 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83 V @ 1 kHz): 90.5 dB/w/m
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 25 – 150 W
- Crossover Frequency 2.1 kHz
- Effective Volume 7.8 L
- Dimensions (per loudspeaker / H x W x D): 164 x 430 x 243 mm (6.5 x 16.9 x 9.6 in)
- Weight (per loudspeaker): 8.5 kg (18.7 lbs)
Full Q Acoustics Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for Q Acoustics, providing sales, advice and assistance on their entire range of high-quality products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.