KSE1500 electrostatic earphones are the result of many years of research, development, and technological advancements from the Shure engineering team. Inside, the electrostatic drivers deliver premium quality, high definition audio for the first time in an in-ear design, which provides superior comfort and isolation from outside noise.
The earphones are powered by the KSA1500: a compact, portable electrostatic amplifier with a built-in digital-to-analog converter for connecting to a micro-B USB source.
Supplied with a complete set of furnished accessories, including a leather protective case, a micro-B USB cable, and interchangeable sound isolating sleeves for a comfortable, personalised fit.
Whether critical monitoring or simply casual listening, KSE1500 reveals the detail and nuances to satisfy the most demanding set of ears.
- The first application of electrostatic technology for Sound Isolating™ Earphones featuring a single MicroDriver design.
- Extremely high correlation to the source audio, providing unmatched audio clarity and detail.
- 4-band parametric EQ with five preset settings plus four customisable settings to manage audio playback preferences.
- Integrated USB-rechargeable battery allows charging from provided wall charger or computer, even when streaming USB audio from computer.
- Lightweight, ergonomic earphone shape minimises ear fatigue while comfortable Sound Isolating™ sleeves block up to 37dB of ambient noise.
- Custom-designed earphone cable specifically isolates each conductor.
- Streamlined controls for quick, simple, user-friendly navigation throughout all KSE1500 settings.
- Compatible with Mac, PC, iOS and Android devices via included accessory assortment, featuring Micro-B to Lightning&tradel and Micro-B OTG cables.
- Premium fit, finish and construction featuring an elegantly machined black aluminium housing, manufactured to exacting Shure quality standards.
- x1 USB wall charger
- x1 Micro-B-to-Lightning cable
- x1 Micro-B OTG Cable
- x1 1/8" (3.5mm) cable: 6" (15.2 cm)
- x1 1/8" (3.5mm) cable: 36" (92 cm)
- x1 1/4" (6.3mm) adapter
- x1 Leather carrying case
- x1 Carrying case
- x1 Airline adapter
- x1 Attenuator
- x1 Cable clip
- x2 Security bands
- x1 Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Bias Voltage: 200V DC
- Output Voltage: ±200V, max.
- Output Current: ≤ 1mA
- Noise Attenuation: ≤ 37dB
- Operating Temperature Range: −18-57°C (0-135°F)
- Transducer Type: Electrostatic
- Connector Type: LEMO Connector
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 50kHz
- Maximum SPL: 1kHz at 3% THD 113dB SPL
- Net Weight: 44.0g (1.55oz)
- Bit Depth: 16-bit / 24-bit
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: up to 107dB A-weighted
- Adjustable Gain Range: -40dB to +60dB
- Limiter: Selectable Analog RMS Limiter
- Equalizer: 4-band Parametric
- USB Input: USB Micro-B Receptacle
- Line-In Input: 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Charging Requirements: USB-powered: 5 V/0.5A to 1A
- Housing: Black Anodised Aluminium
- Net Weight: 182.0g (6.42oz)
- Dimensions: 111 × 59 × 21mm (H × W × D)
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Li-Ion
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V DC
- Battery Life: Analog in (BYPASS EQ mode) up to 10 hours, USB Input Analog in (EQ mode) up to 7 hours
- Battery Charging Temperature Range: 0-45°C (32-113°F)
Full Shure Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are an official retail partner of Shure, offering the complete range of headphones, earphones, electrostatic systems, cables and spares. Do come visit and audition the range instore.
Shure products can also be ordered online via Audio Sanctuary, our dedicated mail order service for headphones, portable audio and replacement parts.
There are no reviews yet.