SRM-T8000 is the flagship STAX Audio electrostatic headphone amplifier utilizing hybrid technology – valve and solid state.
It employs two 6922 vacuum tubes in the input stage, driving a Class-A solid-state output stage. The vacuum tubes are isolated in a separate section made of vibration-proof damper & shield cover to eliminate vibration and noise.
The high-capacity large toroidal transformers and selected high-quality parts allow the highest refinement in sound.
- Drives all STAX Audio Electrostatic Earspeakers
- Hybrid vacuum tube / solid-state technology
- Toroidal transformers
- Volume bypass option
- Balanced & unbalanced outputs
- Frequency Response：1Hz – 115kHz per channel
- THD：<0.01% @ 1kHz per channel
- Rated Input level：100mV / 100V
- Maximum Output Voltage ：470V RMS / 1kHz
- Input Impedance：Unbalanced 50kΩ / Balanced: 50kΩ x2
- Analog Input ：RCA x2, XLR x1
- Headphone Output ：STAX PRO bias output x2
- Volume Bypass: Allows the use of an external preamp
- Vacuum Tubes: 6922 ｘ2
- Power Consumption ：95W（58W when idle
- Weight：7.3kg / 16.1 lbs
- Voltage: 120V / 60HZ
- Warranty: 1-year U.S. limited warranty