Configured in a 2.5 way system with exception crossover technology, the Diamond 12.3 utilises dual 130 mm Klarity™ drivers for impactful yet refined mid-range and bass frequencies, while the 25 mm dome tweeter delivers open and smoothly extended high frequencies.
The Diamond 12.3 has won another What Hi-Fi? Award 2021 for Wharfedale.
For many decades, Wharfedale has been famous for fusing even-handed neutrality and transparency with captivating clarity and expression. The Wharfedale Diamond 12 range embodies that sonic goal.
The Diamond 12 series represents affordable, authentic hi-fi loudspeakers that truly capture the spirit of music, whatever you play – from rock to classical, jazz to electronica – whilst conveying the recording with truth and accuracy, as all great hi-fi should.
Since 1982, Wharfedale’s famous speakers have served as the classic entry point to true high-fidelity sound, their exceptional value for money earning numerous accolades and ‘best of’ awards, around the world. With the introduction of the all-new Diamond 12 Series, Wharfedale is once again raising the bar for affordable, high-performance loudspeakers.
But the all-new Diamond 12 Series is the best Diamond range yet. Developed in collaboration with Karl-Heinz Fink – one of the most successful loudspeaker designers on the planet. Classic price points, industrial design that’s cool and contemporary yet still distinctly Wharfedale, and sound that delivers every time.
- General Description: 2.5-way Floorstanding Speaker
- Enclosure Type: Bass Reflex
- Bass Driver: 5-inch (130 mm) advanced PP Cone
- Midrange Driver: 5-inch (130 mm) advanced PP Cone
- Treble Driver: 1-inch (25 mm) Textile Dome
- Sensitivity (2.83 V @ 1 m): 89 dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 30-150 W
- Peak SPL: 102 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω Compatible
- Minimum Impedance: 5Ω
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): 45 Hz – 20 kHz
- Bass Extension (-6 dB): 40 Hz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz
- Cabinet Volume (in litres): 26.6 L
- Dimensions ( H x W x D ): (925+50) x 180 x (320+28) mm
- Net Weight: 19.5 kg / pcs
Full Wharfedale Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for Wharfedale, providing sales, advice and assistance on their entire range of high-quality products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.