LCDi3 from Audeze introduces superior resolution and refined acoustical tuning to the award-winning iSINE design. Featuring the design of the LCDi4 together with the low impedance of the iSINE series, the LCDi3 can push up to 130dB with zero audible distortion for a true audiophile in-ear experience.
Borrowing from their award-winning LCDi4 design, LCDi3 features a cast magnesium housing with an open-back design, which delivers greater transparency and deep, clean bass extension. The low impedance driver leverages the Audeze-patented Uniforce™ voice coil and Fluxor™ magnet technologies to achieve the highest dynamic range of any in-ear, pushing up to 130dB with no audible distortion.
With the ability to be paired with Bluetooth, Lightning, or Auxiliary devices, the LCD-i3’s dynamic and engaging musical presence is matched only by its versatility, ensuring you’ll be able to enjoy the best audiophile sound quality over any device.
- CIPHER Lightning Cable, CIPHER Bluetooth 5.0 Module, and 3.5mm cable all included with each LCD-i3
- Audeze proprietary DSP preloaded on all CIPHER products, for optimized, audiophile-quality sound
- Massive dynamic range, delivering up to 130dB with zero audible distortion
- Featuring our new Ear Fins designed to provide a secure fit for ears of all shapes and sizes
- Style: In-ear, semi open-back
- Transducer type: Planar Magnetic
- Magnetic structure: Fluxor™ magnet array
- Phase management: Fazor
- Magnet type: Neodymium N50
- Diaphragm type: Ultra-thin Uniforce™
- Transducer size: 30mm
- Maximum power handling: 500mW RMS
- Maximum SPL: 130dB
- Frequency response: 10Hz-50kHz
- THD: <0.1% @ 100dB
- Impedance: 20 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 110 dB/1mW (at Drum Reference Point)
- Minimum power requirement: >50mW