The wireless Formation Bass from Bowers & Wilkins, as part of the Formation Suite, puts even wired subwoofers to the test.
Its unique patented cylindrical design enables the use of opposed dual-driver technology to reduce distortion, while a powerful Class D amplifier with Dynamic EQ delivers crisp, clean sound.
Formation Bass is more accurate, well-timed, and more expressive than ever creating a greater depth of sound you can not only hear, but also feel. It also pairs seamlessly with other speakers in the Formation Suite and together B&W say they create the Highest Form of Sound™.
- Add a deeper depth of bass to your music and movies
- Opposed Dual Driver technology reduces distortion
- Powerful Class D amplifier delivers exacting performance
- Dynamic EQ optimises performance in real time
- Features Formation® Wireless Technology
- Sets up in moments
- Wirelessly connects with Formation speakers
- Model: Formation Bass
- Description: Wireless Subwoofer
- Technical Features: Digital Signal Processing (DSP), Digital amplifier, Dynamic EQ
- Drive Units: 2x 165mm (6.5 in) long throw bass unit
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 150Hz
- Amplifier Power Output: 250W
- Input Voltage: 100V – 240V – 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Below 6 Watts (Sleep)
- Connections: Network (RJ45 Ethernet or WiFi), USB – service only
- AirPlay 2 Compatibility: iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with iOS 11.4 or later, Apple TV 4K or Apple TV (4th Generation) with tv OS 11.4 or later, Mac or PC with iTunes 12.8 or later.