Introducing Bowers & Wilkins Formation Duo – the first wireless loudspeakers that live up to the exacting audiophile standards of B&W.
Each speaker features the patented Carbon Dome, tweeter-on-top technology for crystal clear highs, and the same innovative Continuum cone driver found on the industry-defining 800 Series Diamond speakers.
When coupled with the B&W Formation® Wireless Technology, an immersive, seamless, high-fidelity soundstage is produced, redefining wireless audio, and staying true to the groundbreaking Bowers & Wilkins studio heritage.
All the Formation Suite components create a mesh network, with each product dynamically choosing the optimal path to route audio data, in order to ensure a robust streaming experience. Formation products are therefore certified for High Network Availability (HiNA) and conform to the appropriate power requirements set out in the ERP directive.
- The ultimate 96/24 bit high-resolution streaming audio system
- Carbon domed tweeter-on-top design from the B&W 700 Series
- Designed with the legendary Continuum™ Cone from the B&W 800 Series
- Features Formation® Wireless Technology
- WiFi, Apple® AirPlay 2®, Spotify® Connect, Roon and Bluetooth compatible
- Sets up in moments
- Synchronises in perfect harmony with other Formation Suite products
- Model: Formation Duo
- Description: Wireless High Performance Speaker System
- Technical Features: Apple® AirPlay 2® technology, Spotify® Connect, Roon Ready, Bluetooth In, Digital Signal Processing (DSP), Digital amplifier, Dynamic EQ
- Drive Units: 1x 25mm (1 in) Carbon dome high-frequency, 1x 165mm (6.5 in) Continuum™ cone bass midrange
- Frequency Response: 25Hz to 33kHz
- Amplifier Power Output: 2x 125W
- Input Voltage: 100V – 240V – 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: Below 6 Watts (Sleep)
- Connections: Network (RJ45 Ethernet or WiFi), USB – service only, Bluetooth, Bluetooth® v4.1, Class 2, AptX HD, AAC, SBC
- AirPlay 2 Compatibility: iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with iOS 11.4 or later, Apple TV 4K or Apple TV (4th Generation) with tv OS 11.4 or later, Mac or PC with iTunes 12.8 or later.