Benefiting from near-six decades of experience in acoustic research and design. LS50 Wireless is the crowning achievement is the signature Uni-Q driver array from KEF Audio, providing beautifully natural sound to every seat in the room. Perfectly matched electronics provide the engine for the Uni-Q, ensuring that every detail and every ounce of power is recreated, elevating the experience from listening to being there. Immerse yourself in sound.
Less time setting up, more time listening. A few minutes and the KEF Control App is all it takes to bring life changing musical experiences home. With integrated electronics, including 230 Watts of amplification in each speaker, the guesswork of equipment matching is removed.
Connect a huge range of devices with LS50 Wireless’ broad range of connectivity options, including 2.4GHz/5GHz Dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 with the aptX codec, Asynchronous USB Type B, TOSLINK Optical, and RCA Analog.
You can connect up to 12 devices in total, including a maximum of eight Bluetooth devices and switch between audio inputs conveniently. A vast array of inputs ensure that you can connect almost any music streaming device you can think of – even a turntable, for the ultimate expression of the vinyl revival.
Adjust how the LS50 Wireless sounds using selectable equalisation, tuned to compensate for different mounting scenarios, creating more options for placement and positioning. Regardless of placement, Uni-Q technology disperses sound evenly for total listening enjoyment.
LS50 Wireless ensures that anybody can bring great sound into their life. The instantly recognisable shape is not just a design choice, but an acoustic feature, solidifying KEF’s holistic approach to acoustic and industrial design.
Available in Titanium Grey, Gloss Black and Gloss White, you can make LS50 Wireless stand out as much or as little as you want. The choice is yours, for every room and situation.
Every feature of LS50 Wireless can be controlled from two intuitive apps, available on both Android and iOS, all in the palm of your hand.
The KEF Control App makes setup easy with step-by-step instructions, letting you choose your source and adjust the EQ settings to match the room. Whilst the KEF Stream App makes accessing your digital music library quick and easy.
- WiFi Network & Frequency Band: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, Dual-band 2.4GHz/ 5 GHz
- Driver Units: Uni-Q driver array, HF 25mm (1in.) vented aluminium dome, LF/MF 130mm (5.25in.) with magnesium and aluminium alloy
- Amplifier Output: LF 200W, HF 30W
- Bluetooth Range: 8m
- Bluetooth Memory: x8 devices
- Resolution: Up to 24-bit
- Smapling Rate: Up to 192kHz (USB Type B), up to 96kHz (TOSLINK Optical)
- Max Output: (SPL) 106dB
- Wireless Connectivity: Tidal, Spotify
- Frequency Range: (-6dB) measured at 85dB/1m, 40Hz–47kHz (more bass extension), 43Hz–47kHz (Standard), 46Hz–47kHz (Less bass extension), depending on speaker settings
- Frequency Response: (±3dB) measured at 85dB/1m, 45Hz–28kHz (more bass extension), 50Hz–28kHz (Standard), 61Hz–28kHz (less bass extension), depending on speaker settings
- Inputs: 2.4GHz/5GHz Dual-band Wi-Fi network, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX® codec, USB Type B, TOSLINK Optical, RCA Analog Line Level Input, 10/100 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet (For network and service)