With the KEF signature Uni-Q driver, a 130mm (5.25 inch) aluminium bass driver and two matching ABRs (Auxillary Bass Radiators), Q550 delivers phenomenal audiophile performance with clarity and power.
A far more capable 2.5-way floorstander than the compact size might suggest, Q550 has no problems delivering wide bandwidth and full scale with ease.
Full-length magnetic grilles are optional.
- Design: 2.5-way bass reflex
- Unit Measurement: Pair
- Sensitivity: 87dB (2.83V/1m)
- Frequency Range: 45Hz (-6dB)
- Frequency Response: 58Hz-28kHz (±3dB)
- Maximum Output: 110dB
- Amplifier Requirements: 15-130W
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω (min.3.5Ω)
- Drive Units: 130mm (5.25in.) aluminium Uni-Q / 25mm (1in.)vented aluminium dome HF / 130mm (5.25in.) aluminium LF / 2x 130mm (5.25in.) aluminium ABR
- Crossover Frequencies: 2.5kHz
- Finishes: Satin Black / Satin White
KEF believes that everybody deserves great sound, hence why their Q Series range takes cutting-edge acoustic technology from other premium ranges including the Reference and Blade loudspeakers and opens them to a wider selection of people.
With award-winning depth and clarity, and representing exceptional value, the Q Series continues to win praise globally by unlocking detail and depth in whatever one chooses to listen to.