Pairing the KEF signature Uni-Q driver array with a 165mm (6.5 inch) aluminium bass driver and two matching ABRs, the Q750 delivers astonishing sound quality.
With a Uni-Q mid and treble backed up by a bass driver and two ABRs, Q750 is built to deliver total musical enjoyment.
Full-length magnetic grilles are optional.
- Design: 2.5-way bass reflex
- Unit Measurement: Pair
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Frequency Range: 42Hz (-6dB)
- Frequency Response: 48Hz-28kHz (±3dB)
- Maximum Output: 111dB
- Amplifier Requirements: 15-150W
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω (min.3.8 Ohms)
- Drive Units: 165mm (6.5in.) aluminium Uni-Q / 25mm (1in.) vented aluminium dome HF / 165mm (6.5in.) aluminium LF / 2x 165mm (6.5in.) aluminium ABR
- Crossover Frequencies: 2.5kHz
- Finishes: Satin Black / Satin White
KEF believes that everybody deserves great sound, hence why their Q Series range takes cutting-edge acoustic technology from other premium ranges including the Reference and Blade loudspeakers and opens them to a wider selection of people.
With award-winning depth and clarity, and representing exceptional value, the Q Series continues to win praise globally by unlocking detail and depth in whatever one chooses to listen to.