Pairing KEF’s signature Uni-Q midrange and treble driver with a 200mm (8-inch) long-throw bass driver, plus two matching ABRs to bring high-resolution sound with extraordinary depth and clarity.
With a big bass driver, twin ABRs and Uni-Q driver array the Q950 floorstander can deliver music and cinema in full effect.
Full-length magnetic grilles are optional.
- Design: 2.5-way bass reflex
- Unit Measurement: Pair
- Sensitivity: 91dB (2.83V/1m)
- Frequency Range: 38Hz (-6dB)
- Frequency Response: 44Hz-28kHz (±3dB)
- Maximum Output: 113dB
- Amplifier Requirements: 15-200W
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω (min.3.2 Ohms)
- Drive Units: 200mm (8in.) aluminium Uni-Q / 38mm (1.5in.) vented aluminium dome HF / 200mm (8in.) aluminium LF / 2x 200mm (8in.) aluminium ABR
- Crossover Frequencies: 2.2kHz
- Finishes: Satin Black / Satin White
KEF believes that everybody deserves great sound, hence why their Q Series range takes cutting-edge acoustic technology from other premium ranges including the Reference and Blade loudspeakers and opens them to a wider selection of people.
With award-winning depth and clarity, and representing exceptional value, the Q Series continues to win praise globally by unlocking detail and depth in whatever one chooses to listen to.