Built to match any of the R Series floorstanding models, R2c is the perfect centre channel loudspeaker to deliver dialogue that brings movies to life.
Featuring 125mm (5") midrange and 25mm (1") aluminium dome tweeter Uni-Q drivers, R2c matches the rest of the R Series range perfectly, whilst the twin 130mm (5.25") bass drivers deliver the detail and dynamics that great movies rely upon.
- Design: Three-way closed box
- Drive Units: Uni-Q Driver Array
- HF: 25mm (1in) vented aluminium dome
- MF: 125mm (5in) aluminium cone
- LF: 2x 130mm (5.25in) hybrid aluminium
- Weight: 16.9kg (37.3lbs.)
- Sensitivity: (2.83V/1m) 87dB
- Crossover Frequencies: 400Hz, 2.9kHz
- Frequency Range: 64Hz-50kHz (-6dB)
- Typical In-Room Bass Response: 49Hz (-6dB)
- Frequency Response: 74Hz-28kHz (±3dB)
- Harmonic Distortion: <0.3% 120Hz-20kHz (90dB, 1m)
- Maximum Output: 110dB
- Amplifier Power: 15-200W (recommended)
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ohms (min.3.2Ohms)
The KEF R Series offers a choice of three floorstanding speakers, a stand mount for more compact spaces and two accompanying matching theatre models. Each one offers the finest sound KEF has ever delivered in its category, whatever the dimensions of the room or system configuration.
Contact Unilet Sound & Vision today and come experience the KEF range for yourself.
There are no reviews yet.