The R3 stand mount shares the same Uni-Q driver array as the range-topping R11 model, in a full range design that defies expectations.
A true three-way loudspeaker, R3 has a powerful 165mm (6.5") bass driver and a 125mm (5") midrange driver with 25mm (1") aluminium dome tweeter Uni-Q array that pushes performance to new extremes.
Stand not supplied. KEF Performance Speaker Stands recommended.
- Design: Three-way bass reflex
- Drive Units: Uni-Q Driver Array
- HF: 25mm (1in) vented aluminium dome
- MF: 125mm (5in) aluminium cone
- LF: 165mm (5.5in) hybrid aluminium
- Weight: 13.5kg (29.8lbs.)
- Sensitivity: (2.83V/1m) 87dB
- Crossover Frequencies: 400Hz, 2.9kHz
- Frequency Range: 38Hz-50kHz (-6dB)
- Typical In-Room Bass Response: 30Hz (-6dB)
- Frequency Response: 58Hz-28kHz (±3dB)
- Harmonic Distortion: <0.3% 120Hz-20kHz (90dB, 1m)
- Maximum Output: 110dB
- Amplifier Power: 15-180W (recommended)
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ohms (min.3.2Ohms)
The KEF R Series offers a choice of three floorstanding speakers, a stand mount for more compact spaces and two accompanying matching theatre models. Each one offers the finest sound KEF has ever delivered in its category, whatever the dimensions of the room or system configuration.
Contact Unilet Sound & Vision today and come experience the KEF range for yourself.