KEF engineers do not believe in compromise, the R5 floorstander is compact and elegant, yet delivers all manner of music and movie soundtracks with ease.
The svelte R5 contains a Uni-Q with 125mm (5in.) midrange driver and 25mm (1 in.) aluminium dome tweeter for incredible detail, whilst twin 130mm (5.25in) hybrid aluminium bass units manage the bass.
- Design: Three-way bass reflex
- Drive Units: Uni-Q Driver Array
- HF: 25mm (1in) vented aluminium dome
- MF: 125mm (5in) aluminium cone
- LF: 2x 130mm (5.25in) hybrid aluminium
- Weight: 27.3kg (60.2lbs.)
- Sensitivity: (2.83V/1m) 87dB
- Crossover Frequencies: 400Hz, 2.9kHz
- Frequency Range: 38Hz-50kHz (-6dB)
- Typical In-Room Bass Response: 29Hz (-6dB)
- Frequency Response: 52Hz-28kHz (±3dB)
- Harmonic Distortion: <0.3% 120Hz-20kHz (90dB, 1m)
- Maximum Output: 110dB
- Amplifier Power: 15-200W (recommended)
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ohms (min.3.2Ohms)
The KEF R Series offers a choice of three floorstanding speakers, a stand mount for more compact spaces and two accompanying matching theatre models. Each one offers the finest sound KEF has ever delivered in its category, whatever the dimensions of the room or system configuration.
Contact Unilet Sound & Vision today and come experience the KEF range for yourself.