Working equally well as a surround speaker or rear speaker, R8a can bounce sound off the ceiling to create a truly cinematic scale soundscape with Dolby Atmos technology.
Flexible mounting options means R8a can be placed on a wall or sited on another speaker for the perfect Dolby Atmos height.
Featuring a 130mm (5.25") Uni-Q array with a 25mm (1") tweeter to steer the sound for genuine 3D results.
- Design: Two-way closed box
- Drive Units: Uni-Q Driver Array
- HF: 25mm (1") vented aluminium dome
- MF/LF: 130mm (5.25") aluminium cone
- Weight: 4.45kg (9.9lbs.)
- Sensitivity: (2.83V/1m) 86dB
- Crossover Frequencies: 2kHz
- Frequency Range: 96Hz-19.5kHz (-6dB)
- Frequency Response: 105Hz-18.5kHz (±3dB)
- Harmonic Distortion: <0.3% 200Hz-20kHz (90dB, 1m)
- Maximum Output: 106dB
- Amplifier Power: 25-150W (recommended)
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ohms (min.4.2Ohms)
The KEF R Series offers a choice of three floorstanding speakers, a stand mount for more compact spaces and two accompanying matching theatre models. Each one offers the finest sound KEF has ever delivered in its category, whatever the dimensions of the room or system configuration.
Contact Unilet Sound & Vision today and come experience the KEF range for yourself.