Featuring a reinforced, braced cabinet housing twin 9-inch low frequency drivers, R400b is ably powered by 2x 250W class-D amplifiers. These drivers are mounted in a "force-cancelling" arrangement for fast, powerful bass.
Force-cancelling drivers avoid cabinet agitation – opposing reactive forces are nullified by rigidly mounting the low frequency drivers back-to-back.
Dynamic, uncompressed and undistorted bass of heart-pounding clarity will envelop you, striking deep emotional chords. KEF promise your soul will awaken and the earth will move!
Massive vented magnet assemblies and large aluminium voice coils drive the lightweight yet stiff, strong hybrid cones. Bass output is faster, cleaner and more accurate.
Satin anodised elements contribute to the unit’s elegance, while the diameter of the trim ring accentuates a visual sophistication that belies this subwoofers awesome power.
- Design: Powered Subwoofer (Sealed)
- Weight: 21.5kg (47.4lbs)
- Frequency Range: 26Hz-140Hz (-6dB)
- Power Consumption: 600VA
- Power Requirements: 100V-120V / 220V-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Low-Level Signal Inputs: RCA phono sockets, Speaker level inputs
- Maximum Output: 111dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 2x 250W (500W) built-in Class-D
- Variable Low-Pass Filter: 40Hz-140Hz, 4th-order
- Drive Units: LF 2x 225mm (9")
- Crossover Frequencies: 400Hz / 2.9kHz
The KEF R Series offers a choice of three floorstanding speakers, a stand mount for more compact spaces and two accompanying matching theatre models. Each one offers the finest sound KEF has ever delivered in its category, whatever the dimensions of the room or system configuration.
Contact Unilet Sound & Vision today and come experience the KEF range for yourself.