AMBEO Soundbar Mini
Introducing the new Sennheiser’s AMBEO Soundbar Mini, the world’s most immersive sound possible from just one compact device for movie and music enthusiasts.
Developed with the Fraunhofer IIS Institute, AMBEO virtualization technology provides a 3D listening experience via generated virtual speakers.
Designed with Sennheiser’s unique audiophile expertise, AMBEO Mini delivers room-filing sound and crisp music, too.
Easy setup and self-calibration adapt to room acoustics, while the feature-rich and intuitive app helps control settings, EQ, voice enhancement, and more. AMBEO|OS supports major streaming services, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and powerful features.
Elevate your audio with the elegantly designed, compact but powerful Sennheiser AMBEO Soundbar Mini.
What Is AMBEO?
- AMBEO is Sennheiser’s own trademark for 3D and immersive audio.
- AMBEO 3D sound technology is used in audio solutions along the entire signal chain: from recording and mixing to playback. Sennheiser is the only brand in the industry which covers the complete production chain.
- AMBEO was developed in collaboration with the Fraunhofer Institute, a leading German research organization, which produced a unique algorithm for Sennheiser that forms a key part of what creates the unique immersive sound experience.
- The magic of the AMBEO algorithm is that it seems to overcome physics. The Soundbar virtually places speakers all around you to create a virtual 7.1.4 speaker setup that projects sound to the listener from any part of the room.
- AMBEO calibration technology works with space: it is capable of understanding what the surface conditions are and how they are absorbed, thus making your room a part of the audio experience and delivering the most natural immersive experience you can get.
- The immersion is breathtaking when you play Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, 360 Reality Audio, and MPEG-H audio.
- Ultimate Immersive Sound in an extremely compact device.
- Powerful adaptive audio features.
- Multiple connectivity options and intuitive usability.
- Amplifier: 6 x Class D Amplifiers
- Total Audio Power: 250 W (RMS)
- Total Speakers: 6
- Audio Processing: Quad Core 1.8 GhZ SOC
- Voltage range: 100 – 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz
- Woofers: 2 x 4-inch Cellulose Cone Driver
- Full Range: 4 x 1.6-inch Cellulose Cone Full-Range Driver
- Frequency Response: 43 Hz – 20 Khz
- HDMI TV (eARC) OUT: 1 x HDMI eARC (HDMI 2.1)
- USB: 1 x USB socket (type A), for power supply for accessories (external devices): 5 V, 1 A
- Mic Input (for room calibration): 4 x built-in far-field high-precision microphones
- Max Power: 100 mW (max), Standby: Max 1.9 W
- Temperature Range (Operation): 0 C to +40 C
- Relative Humidity (Operation): 10 to 90 %
- Dimensions (L x D x H): 700 x 100 x 65 mm
- Weight: 3.3 kg
- WiFi: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax
- WiFi Transmission: 2 x 2 MIMO
- WiFi Frequency: 2,400 MHz to 2,483.5 MHz / 5,170 MHz to 5,835 MHz
- WiFi Modulation 2.4 GHz: CCK, DQPSK, DBPSK für DSSS, 64QAM, 16QAM, QPSK, BPSK for OFDM
- WiFi Modulation 5 Ghz: 1024-QAM, 256-QAM, 64QAM, 16QAM, QPSK, BPSK
- Bluetooth Output Power: BT SOC: 10mW (max) BT Sub: 10mW (max)
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0 Classic/BLE, 5.2 To Sub
- Bluetooth Frequency: 2,400 MHz to 2,483.5 MHz
- Bluetooth Modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, GATT
- Bluetooth Audio Codec: BT SOC: AAC, SBCBT Sub: LC3
- AMBEO Soundbar Mini.
- Remote control including lithium battery.
- Premium high-speed HDMI cable.
- Instruction manual.
- Power cord (country specific).
Full Sennheiser Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official premium retail parters for Sennheiser products. We also stock a complete range of official Sennheiser spare parts and replacement components on Audio Sanctuary, our long-established global mail-order service.