With it’s subtle, understated design, Playbase practically disappears beneath your television whilst ten amplified speaker drivers deliver deep booms, and crystal-clear whispers.
With Apple AirPlay 2 integration across the Sonos range, Playbase allows you to stream sound directly from your iPhone or iPad and ask Siri to play Apple Music.
- Ten amplified speaker drivers: x6 mid-range, x3 tweeters, and x1 woofer.
- Ten Class-D digital amplifiers.
- Optical input to connect to your TV. Allows Playbase to work with DOLBY DIGITAL and stereo.
- Customise your sound with adjustable bass, treble, and loudness controls.
- Autoplay setting, to choose whether or not TV audio will begin automatic playback.
- Touch-Interface Controls & Lights: Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, and play/pause. LED indicates component & mute status.
- Power Supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- WiFi, not Bluetooth: Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Ethernet Port: A single Ethernet port can connect Playbase to a wired home network.
- Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
- System requirements: TV with optical audio output, Broadband Internet in your home, Sonos Controller App.