Whether you mount it on the wall or place it below your TV on a stand or console, Playbar automatically tunes itself for the best possible sound. With nine digital amplifiers feeding nice dedicated drivers, three tweeters and six midrange woofers, you can be sure of amazing immersive sound – anywhere.
Playbar was specially tuned by Oscar-winning sound engineers to emphasise the sound of the human voice so you can always follow the story. Turn on Speech Enhancement in the Sonos app to clarify dialogue when characters whisper, or when the action explodes.
Featuring the classic Sonos simple setup – go from unboxing your Playbar to listening in minutes. Just two cables and automatic remote detection.
- Nine Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the nine dedicated speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- Three tweeters create the crispest and clearest high-frequency response.
- Six mid-woofers delivering full range sound effects and left/right music channels, plus crisp, clear dialogue from the centre.
- Mid-woofers act together as a phased speaker array.
- Optical input to connect to your TV. Allows Playbar to work with DOLBY DIGITAL and stereo.
- Adjustable bass, treble, and loudness controls.
- Autoplay – choose whether or not TV audio will begin playback automatically.
- Side Panel Controls: Volume, Play/Pause, LED indicators.
- Power Supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- WiFi, not Bluetooth: Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Ethernet Ports: x2 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports to connect Playbar to a wired home network and bring standard Internet connectivity to other devices.
- System Requirements: TV with optical audio output, Broadband Internet in your home. Internet-connected TV not required.