HTM72 Series 2
A premium option for smaller set-ups, HTM72 S2 is a great choice for home cinema set-ups in smaller rooms, or where space is at a premium. It works perfectly with the more compact 700 Series speakers such as the 706 S2 or the slimline floor-standing options in the range.
Carbon Dome tweeters deliver sharp details, a brand new technology purpose-built for the 700 Series. Delivering a dramatic improvement on the aluminium double dome tweeter, they raise the breakup threshold to 47kHz, for pinpoint imaging accuracy and detail.
Voices and instruments are delivered with purity and precision, thanks to the smooth, accurate Continuum™ cone midrange driver.
- Decoupled Carbon Dome tweeter
- Continuum™ cone bass / midrange
- Model: HTM72 S2
- Description: 2-way vented-box system
- Drive units: 1x 25mm (1 in) Decoupled Carbon Dome high-frequency, 2x 130mm (5 in) Continuum cone bass / midrange
- Frequency range: -6dB at 48Hz and 33kHz
- Frequency response: 70Hz – 28kHz ±3dB
- Sensitivity: 87dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)
- Harmonic distortion: 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m), <1% 100Hz – 22kHz, <0.5% 200Hz – 22kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω (minimum 4.3Ω)
- Recommended amplifier power: 30W-120W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Dimensions: Height: 166.5mm (6.6 in) / Width: 480mm (18.9 in) / Depth: 260mm (10.2 in) cabinet only 275mm (10.8 in) inc. grille and terminals.
- Net weight: 9.11kg (20.1 lb)
- Cabinet finishes: Gloss Black, Satin White, Rosenut
- Grille finishes: Black (on Gloss Black & Rosenut), Grey (on Satin White only)