For some, it’s a gateway drug. The Bryston 2.5B Cubed Amplifier is the least expensive way to get a Cubed Series amplifier, but it’s far from cheap.
Made with the same materials and loving care in the Bryston factory in Peterborough, Ontario just like every other Bryston product, the 2.5B³ will still surprise you with it’s startling dynamics, crystal clarity and 3D enveloping spaciousness.
You’ve really got to hear one to appreciate what an incredible deal this model is, so come book a demonstration at Unilet Sound & Vision and let us show you what it’s made of.
- Balanced XLR and Single ended RCA input.
- 2 Channels each with fully independent power supplies including transformers.
- 135 W into 8 ohms (and up to 180 W into 4 ohms) per-channel.
- The patented Salomie circuit, as found in all Cubed Series amplifiers.
- Switchable gain (23 dB or 29 dB).
- Fully convection cooled means no noisy fans.
- Machined and anodised aluminium enclosure and dress panel.
- Less than 500 mW standby power consumption.
- SoftStart microprocessor controlled startup sequence won’t trip circuit breakers.
- DC trigger for automated turn-on and turn-off.
- Legendary Bryston 20-Year Warranty.
- Dimensions (Inches): 17 / 19 W x 4.5 H x 14.75 D
- Weight: 28 lbs / 13 kg
- Frequency Response: <1 Hz – 100 kHz, -3 dB
- THD+N (20 Hz – 20 kHz @ Rated Power, 8 Ω): <0.005 %
- Power Output (per-channel): 135 W @ 8 Ω / 180 W @ 4 Ω
- Noise: RCA <-106 dB / XLR <-111 dB
- Input Impedance: Unbalanced 30 kΩ / Balanced 30 kΩ+ / 6 kΩ-
- Silver or black faceplate.
- 17-inch or 19-inch faceplate (non-rack mountable) .
- PRO version includes 19-inch rack mount dress panel in black, plus rear panel channel trim pots (-14 to 0 dB). Please contact us for availability.
Full Bryston Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for Bryston, providing sales, advice and assistance on their entire range of high-quality products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.