Bryston 7B Cubed / 7B3mono amplifiers are truly special. Though they do not look much different, they are a big step up from the venerable 4B Cubed / 4B3.
The power supply for this mono-block amplifier is built around a specially-wound transformer that is substantially more efficient than normal. With twice the power available, they can drive all but the most brutal loads to lifelike levels.
But, even at whisper-quiet levels, the Bryston 7B Cubed reveal detail and nuance in your recordings that you never knew existed – until now.
- Balanced XLR and Single ended RCA input.
- Dual binding post pairs.
- 600 W into 8 ohms (and up to 900 W into 4 ohms).
- The patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers.
- Switchable gain (23 dB / 29 dB).
- Fully convection cooled means no noisy fans.
- Machined and anodized aluminum enclosure and dress panel.
- Less than 500 mW standby power consumption.
- SoftStart microprocessor controlled startup sequence won’t trip circuit breakers.
- DC trigger for automated turn on and turn off.
- Legendary Bryston 20-Year Warranty.
- Dimensions: (Inches, WxHxD) 17 / 19 x 5.8 x 15.5 / 17.8 (with front handles)
- Weight: 53 lbs / 24 kg
- Frequency Response: <1 Hz – 100 kHz, -3 dB
- THD+N (20 Hz – 20 kHz @ 600 W, 8 Ω): <0.005 %
- Power Output: 600 W @ 8 Ω / 900 W @ 4 Ω
- Noise: RCA -117 dB / XLR -119 dB
- Input Impedance: Unbalanced 7.5 kΩ / Balanced 5 kΩ / leg
- Silver or black faceplate.
- 17-inch or 19-inch faceplate (non-rack mountable).
- 19-inch version comes with front mounted handles.
Full Bryston Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for Bryston, providing sales, advice and assistance on their entire range of high-quality products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.