Typical IT network switches/routers are designed with the sole purpose of taking data from A to B with a noise floor and precision that is "enough" for the rate of transmission.
Whilst this may be fine for data networks, when sensitive components such as DACs and pre-amplifiers are involved, such basic standards will have an audible impact on sound quality.
PhoenixNET is the realisation of the Innuos philosophy of simplicity and signal purity applied to the network switch. Having started with improvements to the Ethernet ports clock on their flagship Statement series, Innuos has now taken these concepts to the next level with a completely new network switch design that focuses exclusively on audio use.
- Design focused on four key areas: Noise / Clock / Power / Vibration.
- Minimises network switch noise.
- Increases clocking precision and stability.
- Provides pristine power to all components.
- Minimises vibration on all components.
- Input: 1x RJ45
- Output: 3x RJ45
- Network Speed: 100 Mbps
- Mains Supply: 230V AC / 115 V AC – 2 x Internal Linear Power Supply
- Power Consumption: 3 W idle, 7.5 W peak
- Dimensions: 215 x 342 x 87 mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 5 kg
- PhoenixNET Audiophile-Grade Network Switch
- Mains Cable
- 2 m Ethernet Cable
- Getting Started Guide
Full Innuos Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for Innuos, providing sales, advice and assistance on their entire range of high-quality streaming products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.