With hybrid aluminium bass drivers and a 12th generation Uni-Q for mid and treble, the mighty R11 is extremely capable.
Using technology from KEF Reference it delivers clarity, finesse and serious bass.
- Design: Three-way bass reflex
- Drive Units: Uni-Q Driver Array
- HF: 25mm (1in) vented aluminium dome
- MF: 125mm (5in) aluminium cone
- LF: 4x 165mm (6.5in) hybrid aluminium
- Weight: 37.7kg (83.1lbs.)
- Sensitivity: (2.83V/1m) 90dB
- Crossover Frequencies: 400Hz, 2.9kHz
- Frequency Range: 30Hz-50kHz (-6dB)
- Typical In-Room Bass Response: 26Hz (-6dB)
- Frequency Response: 46Hz-28kHz (±3dB)
- Harmonic Distortion: <0.3% 120Hz-20kHz (90dB, 1m)
- Maximum Output: 113dB
- Amplifier Power: 15-300W (recommended)
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ohms (min.3.2Ohms)
The KEF R Series offers a choice of three floorstanding speakers, a stand mount for more compact spaces and two accompanying matching theatre models. Each one offers the finest sound KEF has ever delivered in its category, whatever the dimensions of the room or system configuration.
Contact Unilet Sound & Vision today and come experience the KEF range for yourself.