Not only does the Elements Pre-Amplifier include a comprehensive set of inputs and facilities, it manages to fit all this into a compact and beautiful enclosure built to the same exacting standards as the larger Leema amplifiers.
The Leema Acoustics Elements Pre-Amplifier will get the best out of any audio system. It continues the strong Leema Acoustics tradition of producing some of the best preamplifiers that money can buy.
The optional on-board digital-to-analogue converter is one of the most flexible available. One 24-bit / 192 kHz S/PDIF coaxial, three 24 bit / 192 kHz S/PDIF optical inputs, plus a 24 bit/192 kHz asynchronous USB input make the Elements Pre-Amplifier the perfect one-box solution, which allows all digital sources to perform with astonishing clarity and results.
Also featuring an onboard headphone amplifier, mute button and infrared remote control, plus full LIPS® implementation allows for easy system integration with other Leema Acoustics products and home automation systems.
- Compact, full-featured preamplifier.
- Wide range of analogue & digital connection options.
- Built-in headphone amplifier.
- Balanced or unbalanced operation.
- THD: 0.04 %
- Noise: < -100 dB
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz – 100 kHz (+0 / -3 dB)
- Number of Balanced Inputs (XLR): 1
- Number of Unbalanced Inputs (RCA): 3
- MP3 Inputs: 1 (Front Panel 3.5 mm Jack)
- Digital Inputs (Optional)
- Coax S/PDIF: 1
- Optical S/PDIF: 3
- USB: 1
- Headphone Outputs: 1
- Pre-out Outputs: 1
- Mute Button: Yes
- LIPS® system: Master or Slave
- Dimensions: 220 x 340 x 88 mm
- Carton: 370 x 450 x 210 mm
- Mass: 7 kg
Full Leema Acoustics Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for Leema Acoustics, providing sales, advice and assistance on their entire range of high-quality audio products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.
There are no reviews yet.