Not only does the Elements Pre-Amplifier include a comprehensive set of inputs and facilities, it manages to fit all this into a compact and beautiful enclosure built to the same exacting standards as the larger Leema amplifiers.
The Leema Elements Pre-Amplifier will get the best out of any system, and continues the strong Leema Acoustics tradition of producing some of the best preamplifiers that money can buy.
The optional on-board digital-to-analogue converter is one of the most flexible available. One 24-bit / 192 kHz S/PDIF coaxial, three 24 bit / 192 kHz S/PDIF optical inputs and a 24 bit/192 kHz asynchronous USB input make the Elements Pre-Amplifier the perfect one-box solution, allowing all digital sources to perform with astonishing results.
Also featuring an onboard headphone amplifier, mute button and infrared remote control, plus full LIPS® implementation allows for easy system integration with other Leema Acoustics products and home automation systems.
- Compact, full-featured preamplifier.
- Wide range of analogue & digital connection options.
- Built-in headphone amplifier.
- Balanced or unbalanced operation.
- THD: 0.04 %
- Noise: < -100 dB
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz – 100 kHz (+0 / -3 dB)
- Number of Balanced Inputs (XLR): 1
- Number of Unbalanced Inputs (RCA): 3
- MP3 Inputs: 1 (Front Panel 3.5 mm Jack)
- Digital Inputs (Optional)
- Coax S/PDIF: 1
- Optical S/PDIF: 3
- USB: 1
- Headphone Outputs: 1
- Pre-out Outputs: 1
- Mute Button: Yes
- LIPS® system: Master or Slave
- Dimensions: 220 x 340 x 88 mm
- Carton: 370 x 450 x 210 mm
- Mass: 7 kg
Full Leema Acoustics Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for Leema Acoustics, providing sales, advice and assistance on their entire range of high-quality audio products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.