The Bryston BP-17 Cubed preamplifier is the first component from Bryston to use the patented low-distortion Salomie circuit at both the input and output stage.
This new technology is remarkable in its ability to render even the tiniest, most miniscule details with breathtaking clarity and lifelike scale.
As a fully featured preamp, the BP-17 Cubed is the centrepiece of your stereo. Balanced and single ended analog inputs can be used with virtually any source component.
When matched with a comparable-quality power amplifier and speakers, the Bryston BP-17 creates a significant audio system which is hard to beat.
High resolution DAC and moving magnet (MM) phono stage are also available as optional extras.
- 5 x Single Ended + 2 x Balanced Analog Inputs.
- Fully discrete Class-A analogue circuitry.
- The patented Salomie circuit, as found in all Cubed Series amplifiers.
- Standard / configurable XLR outputs.
- Fixed / variable level RCA outputs.
- Independent power supply for analog / digital circuits.
- Relay switching on all inputs.
- Programmable home theatre bypass.
- Software control / balanced action volume control.
- Dimensions (Inches): 17 / 19 W x 4.55 H x 13 D
- Weight: 11 lbs / 5 kg
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, ±0.05 dB
- THD (1 V rms, Bal In/Out): <0.0025 %
- IMD: <0.0003 %
- Noise: RCA -102 dB / XLR -108 dB
- Input Impedance: Unbalanced 6.5 kΩ / Balanced 4.5 kΩ / leg
- Silver or black faceplate.
- 17-inch or 19-inch faceplate (non-rack mountable, rack ears available).
- Internal DAC (PCM 192 kHz / 24 bit 2 x Optical, 2 x RCA, replaces Input 1).
- Internal MM Phono Stage (replaces Input 2).
- BR4 remote control.
Full Bryston Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for Bryston, providing sales, advice and assistance on their entire range of high-quality products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.