9B is a legendary line of multi-channel amplifiers. This new Bryston 9B Cubed iteration lifts the performance of theatres and other multi-channel applications to new heights – far beyond expectations set by inferior options.
Now with each channel capable of 200 watts, more speakers than ever before can be driven with ease. Unlike most multi-channel amplifiers and receivers, the all new 9B Cubed features up to FIVE self-contained channels. Since each has a fully independent power supply, high output on one channel won’t be a drag on the others, so every note will be dynamic and clear.
Network monitoring and control is built into every unit to make integration with home automation systems easy. Keep tabs on the temperature, see overdriving warnings, and even mute individual channels all from the amp’s own webpage.
Best of all, the new Bryston 9B Cubed brings the patented Salomie circuit to a 5-channel form factor for the first time. Finally, you can have a multi-channel amplifier that sounds as great as the other Bryson mono or stereo offerings.
- Fully modular. Each channel is fully-independent including power supply + toroidal transformer.
- Available in 3, 4, or 5 channel configurations. Channels can be added or removed later on.
- Full network accessible interface allows for control and monitoring with any web-enabled device, including power on/off, temperature, clipping, and firmware updates.
- Single-Ended / Balanced input.
- 200 W into 8 ohms (and up to 300 W into 4 ohms) per-channel.
- The patented Salomie circuit, as found in all Cubed Series amplifiers.
- Switchable gain (23 dB / 29 dB).
- Fully convection-cooled means no noisy fans.
- Machined and anodised aluminium enclosure and dress panel.
- Less than 500 mW standby power consumption.
- SoftStart microprocessor controlled startup sequence – will not trip circuit breakers.
- DC trigger for automated turn-on / turn-off.
- Legendary Bryston 20-Year Warranty.
- Dimensions (Inches): 17 / 19 W x 5.8 H x 17.5 / 19 (with front handles) D
- Weight: 65 lbs / 29.5 kg
- Frequency Response: <1 Hz – 100 kHz, -3 dB
- THD+N (20 Hz – 20 kHz @ Rated Power, 8Ω): <0.005 %
- Power Output (per-channel): 200 W @ 8 Ω / 300 W @ 4 Ω
- Noise: RCA <-108 dB / XLR -110 dB
- Input Impedance: Unbalanced 30 kΩ / Balanced 30 kΩ + / 6 kΩ –
- Silver or black faceplate.
- 17-inch or 19-inch faceplate (non-rack mountable).
- 19-inch version comes with front mounted handles.
- Configurable between 3, 4 or 5 channels.
- 19-inch PRO version available, includes rack-mountable dress panel and rear panel channel trim pots. Please contact us for availability.
Full Bryston Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for Bryston, providing sales, advice and assistance on their entire range of high-quality products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.