Q Series bookshelf speakers really do excel in small spaces, in no small part thanks to the KEF Uni-Q driver array, plus CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) port technology. This combination equals high resolution and big sound.
Q150 proves that the best things come in small packages. This is the compact bookshelf or stand-mounted speaker that really punches way above its weight.
Black magnetic grilles are optional.
- Design: 2-way bass reflex
- Unit Measurement: Pair
- Sensitivity: 86dB (2.83V/1m)
- Frequency Range: 47Hz (-6dB)
- Frequency Response: 51Hz-28kHz (±3dB)
- Maximum Output: 108dB
- Amplifier Requirements: 10-100W
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω (min.3.7Ω)
- Drive Units: 130mm (5.25in.) aluminium Uni-Q / 25mm (1in.) vented aluminium dome HF
- Crossover Frequencies: 2.5kHz
- Finishes: Satin Black / Satin White
KEF believes that everybody deserves great sound, hence why their Q Series range takes cutting-edge acoustic technology from other premium ranges including the Reference and Blade loudspeakers and opens them to a wider selection of people.
With award-winning depth and clarity, and representing exceptional value, the Q Series continues to win praise globally by unlocking detail and depth in whatever one chooses to listen to.