Bringing the on-screen action right out into the room, Q650c centre channel speaker features the signature KEF Uni-Q driver array plus a new crossover, creating precise, captivating dialogue at all volume levels.
Clearly, any centre channel needs to perfectly match your home theatre system. Uni-Q technology means the vocal and dialogue sounds are as seamless as the picture.
Black cloth magnetic speaker grilles available as an optional extra.
- Design: 2.5-way bass reflex
- Unit Measurement: Single Piece
- Sensitivity: 87dB (2.83V/1m)
- Frequency Range Free Field: 55Hz (-6dB)
- Frequency Response: 64Hz-28kHz (±3dB)
- Maximum Output: 110dB
- Amplifier Requirements: 15-150W
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω (min.4.2Ω)
- Drive Units: 165mm (6.5in.) aluminium Uni-Q / 25mm (1in.)vented aluminium dome HF / 165mm / (6.5in.) aluminium LF / 165mm (6.5in.) aluminium ABR
- Crossover Frequencies: 2.5kHz
- Finishes: Satin Black / Satin White
KEF believes that everybody deserves great sound, hence why their Q Series range takes cutting-edge acoustic technology from other premium ranges including the Reference and Blade loudspeakers and opens them to a wider selection of people.
With award-winning depth and clarity, and representing exceptional value, the Q Series continues to win praise globally by unlocking detail and depth in whatever one chooses to listen to.