Why is Q250C the perfect partner for the smaller Q Series loudspeaker models? Because size is really important when matching centre dialogue with the rest of the stereo or surround soundscape.
Q250C centre channel speaker features the KEF signature Uni-Q driver array, and without a rear port it can be placed inside a cabinet with ease, creating precise, captivating dialogue.
Black cloth magnetic speaker grilles are available as an optional extra.
- Design: 2-way bass reflex
- Unit Measurement: Single Piece
- Sensitivity: 87dB (2.83V/1m)
- Frequency Range Free Field: 57Hz-50kHz (-6dB)
- Frequency Response: 68Hz-28kHz (±3dB)
- Maximum Output: 108dB
- Amplifier Requirements: 10-100W
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω (min.3.4Ω)
- Drive Units: 130mm (5.25in.) aluminium Uni-Q / 25mm (1in.) vented aluminium dome HF / 2x 130mm (5.25in.) aluminium ABR
- Crossover Frequencies: 2.5kHz
- Finishes: Satin Black / Satin White
KEF believes that everybody deserves great sound, hence why their Q Series range takes cutting-edge acoustic technology from other premium ranges including the Reference and Blade loudspeakers and opens them to a wider selection of people.
With award-winning depth and clarity, and representing exceptional value, the Q Series continues to win praise globally by unlocking detail and depth in whatever one chooses to listen to.