Optimised for all Q Series home theatre systems, Q50a Dolby Atmos-Enabled Surround Speaker from KEF Audio features the latest Uni-Q driver array and advanced technology, delivering serious dynamics and an accurate, clean soundscape.
Dolby Atmos offers the potential for full immersion cinema. The Q50a employs KEF’s signature Uni-Q technology to deliver it in full effect.
- Design: 2-way closed box
- Unit Measurement: Pair
- Sensitivity: 86dB (2.83V/1m)
- Frequency Range Free Field: 96Hz-19.5kHz (-6dB)
- Frequency Response: 105Hz-18.5kHz (±3dB)
- Maximum Output: 106dB
- Amplifier Requirements: 10-100W
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω (min.4.6Ω)
- Drive Units: 130mm (5.25in.) aluminium Uni-Q / 25mm (1in.) vented aluminium dome HF
- Crossover Frequencies: 2.5kHz
- Finishes: Satin Black / Satin White
KEF believes that everybody deserves great sound, hence why their Q Series range takes cutting-edge acoustic technology from other premium ranges including the Reference and Blade loudspeakers and opens them to a wider selection of people.
With award-winning depth and clarity, and representing exceptional value, the Q Series continues to win praise globally by unlocking detail and depth in whatever one chooses to listen to.