Powered by a Toroidal power transformer and customized block capacitors, the PM6007 integrated amplifier delivers 45 watts (8ohm, 20Hz-20kHz) of power-per-channel. You can easily connect both analogue and digital sources or connect your turntable to the built-in phono pre-amplifier.
The Current Feedback Amplifier technology provides wide-bandwidth and high-speed sound reproduction. In combination with the high current power supply, the PM6007’s amplifier section holds a large energy reserve to easily drive even the most demanding speakers. An advanced thermal compensation avoids memory distortion for clean amplification under any circumstances.
PM6007 features a new Hi-Res D/A conversion. It is equipped with a reference class AK4490 D/A converter, which provides up to 192-kHz/24-bit resolution for optimum fidelity with your Hi-Res audio file types.
The power supply supports high current, high speed Shottky Barrier Diodes and high current storage capacitors fed by a Toroidal Transformer that together provide wide dynamic range and low impedance drive capability.
Marantz has developed their own discrete circuit boards to replace standard IC’s. These HDAM’s (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module) consist of discrete surface mount components with short mirror image L/R signal paths. These devices do exactly the same thing as the Op-amps, but outperform these solutions dramatically in terms of the Slew Rate and reduced noise level, resulting in more dynamic, accurate and detailed sound.
In the PM6007, the HDAM-SA3 circuit improves on its previous module and the idling current stability is less influenced by power transistor temperatures to maintain sound performance even at high level output.
- Take your next step in Hi-Fi: The PM6007 integrated current feedback amplifier powers 2x 45W (8 ohms RMS, 20Hz – 20kHz) to offer a refined audio experience.
- Meticulously and masterfully tuned: During the extensive tuning process, Marantz sound masters carefully refine and curate each component for optimal performance.
- Wide range of connectivity: Experience Hi-Res audio files exactly as intended through the gold-plated inputs: 5 analogue inputs, one coaxial input and two optical digital inputs.
- An updated audio experience: The newly updated, high-quality DAC AK4490 offers a richer sound for your enjoyment.
- Digital filter modes for Optical/Coaxial input: Listen to a more refined audio experience to fit your taste with the new digital filter mode feature.
- Built to perform: In addition to high-quality speaker terminals with A/B switching capability, a fully-shielded DAC unit, and copper screws, the rigid feet provide a true-to-performance sound.
- Marantz proprietary HDAM-SA3 circuit: Experience a wider dynamic range with lower distortion for the output stage.
- Advanced thermal compensation: No memory distortion for clean and precise audio reproduction even after powerful bass attacks.
- Customized components for a more refined sound: Toroidal transformer and high-quality, customized components deliver exceptional sound quality.
- Integrated phono input: High-quality MM phono pre-amp with FET input to enjoy best signal purity and sound from your favourite vinyl.
- Deeper bass with a subwoofer output: Enjoy powerful bass by adding a sub, companion bookshelf speakers or even further extend bass with the addition of floor standing speakers.
- Choice of finish: Available in black or silver-gold.
- Channels: x2
- Phono EQ: Standard
- Digital in: 2x Optical / 1x Coaxial
- Sample Rate (Digital In): 192 kHz / 24-bit
- DAC chip: AK4490
- HDAM version: SA3
- Adjustments: Balance / Bass / Treble
- Audio Inputs: x5
- Digital in: Optical / Coaxial
- Phono Input: MM
- Speaker Terminals: Metal (Gold) Screw
- Number of terminals: x4
- Power Output (8 / 4 Ohm RMS): 45 W / 60 W
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 70 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.08 %
- Damping Factor: 100
- Input Sensitivity: MM 2.2 mV / 47 kOhm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: MM 83 dB
- Input Sensitivity: High level 200 mV / 20 kOhm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: High level 102dB(2V input)
- Power Consumption: 155W
- Standby Consumption: 0.3W
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 440 x 370 x 105
- Weight: 7.8kg
- Carton Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 517 x 468 x 189
- Carton Weight (incl. product): 9.7kg
Full Marantz Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are premium partners for Marantz, offering sales and aftercare service on all models. Do get in touch if you require advice or assistance on their range.
There are no reviews yet.