The first dedicated hybrid headphone amplifier from Novafidelity, HA500H is jam-packed with an array of unique and versatile features.
Powered by ECC82 vacuum tubes as well as transistor amplifiers, the HA500H can be operated in both valve and solid-state mode, depending on the listener’s preference, or the style of musical material played.
HA500H features a unique dual Sabre DAC configuration, which delivers an excellent increase in dynamic range, plus a notable improvement in sound quality too.
To support as many headphone models as possible, the HA500H comes equipped with a high/low impedance switch. This caters for a wide range of source and headphone models and can easily power and support any headphone rated from 16Ω all the way up to 600Ω.
Bluetooth A2DP and AVRCP profiles are supported, along with SBC (Subbabd codec), aptX, AAC and MP3 formats, ensuring that HA500H is fully in-keeping with the latest wireless trends.
- ECC82 vacuum tubes
- CNC machined aluminum chassis
- Sabre ES9018K2M DAC chips
- x5 function keys
- 5" TFT LCD Display (800 x 480 pixels)
- Bluetooth AVRCP / A2DP
- Digital Sample rate up to 192 kHz
- 12V trigger output and input
- Support for 16 – 600 ohm headphone impedance
- Coaxial, Toslink, AES / EBU digital inputs
- Frequency response: 10 Hz ~ 80 kHz ± 0.5dB
- THD + N @ 1KHz: 0.001% (-100 dB) 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Dynamic Range: 130 dB (Max 4 Vrms / 8 Vrms, Stereo)
- Input Impedance: 47K Ohm, Standard 4Vrms (Adjustable from 2-8 Vrms)
- Nominal output level (high / low): High – 8 Vrms / Low – 4 Vrms
- Frequency response: 10 Hz ~ 80 kHz: +/- 0.1 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio: <-111 dB
- Recommended headphone impedance: 16 ohms ~ 600 ohms