K3 Power Amplifier
With an optimised power supply, a direct mains-powered power amplifier section plus other key design features, the K3 Power Amplifier by Roksan ensures high performance and reliability.
The 140 W (RMS) per channel (into 8 ohms) K3 Power Amplifier offers a simple yet very effective route for upgrading the musical performance of your system.
With a smooth and solid sound, the K3 Power Amplifier can be used in combination with the K3 Integrated Amplifier to form a bi-amplified or even tri-amplified system (with compatible speaker systems) delivering the ultimate power and control to your loudspeakers.
Offering balanced XLR and single-ended RCA inputs and outputs, the K3 Power Amplifier will fit in with nearly all audio systems.
- Symmetrical amplifier layout.
- Optimised power supply layout, distribution and decoupling.
- Decoupling and power regulation to all stages.
- Directly powered power amp section.
- Optimised routing and short speaker output cables.
- Balanced XLR and single-ended RCA inputs and output.
- 0.5 W standby operation with auto detect and a 30 minute standby timer.
- Amplifier Type: Class-AB
- Input: RCA, XLR
- Input Impedance: 23 kohms
- Input Sensitivity: (115 W) – 900 mV
- Outputs: Speaker (L & R)
- Power Output (Per Channel): > 140 W (8 ohms) / > 220 W (4 ohms)
- Power Supply: 500 VA Ultra low noise toroidal transformer
- Damping Factor: > 110 (8 ohms)
- Frequency Response: < 3 Hz – > 100 kHz (-3 dB)
- Gain: 31.6 dB
- Harmonic Distortion: < 0.003 % 1 kHz – 8 ohms
- Power Consumption: Warm up mode < 25 W, Full Power < 800 W
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 100 dB (ref. 900 mV)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 432 x 105 x 380 mm
- Weight: 13 kg
Full Roksan Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for Roksan. We are able to provide sales, advice and assistance on their entire range of high-quality audio products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.