The Lyngdorf TDAI-3400 features a huge variety of inputs and outputs. This provides plenty of options to connect your audio and video sources, as well as your speaker setup too. A total of SEVEN digital inputs including balanced AES/EBU and USB connecting to external music storage. Also two analogue inputs for more traditional music sources and optional modules.
TDAI-3400 accepts all media interfaces and features a built-in media player with the highest playback quality. Through your local network or via the USB connectors, you can access your entire library of music through the DLNA/UPnP enabled player. The media player also connects to streaming services like Roon Ready, Spotify Connect, and Airplay as well as internet radio.
The TDAI-3400 also supports TIDAL Connect which allows lossless audio quality with the TIDAL app as the controller, and it includes the MQA Core Decoder, which unfolds the MQA file once to deliver better than CD-quality. MQA (Master Quality Authenticated) is an award-winning British technology that delivers the sound of the original master recording.
Through the web interface you can perform all setup and operations from the menu system, which allows you to tailor your setup and sound, and the digital crossover allows 3 individual output settings. With the proprietary RoomPerfect™ room-correction software to eliminate the negative influence of the listening room, the TDAI-3400 delivers a perfect sound without the need for extensive room treatment.
The Lyngdorf Remote app (available as a free download for both IOS and Android) automatically discovers the TDAI-3400 connected to your local network, and you will be able to adjust all the basic functions like input selection and volume level from your handheld device. The built-in media player can be controlled directly, and you can access music files stored on pen drives connected to the Lyngdorf TDAI-3400 as well as search all files stored on your local hard drives. Swiping left and right gives you access to cover art as well as informing you of the signal resolution.
– HDMI module with 3 inputs (≤192kHz/24 bit and one output / CEC and ARC compatible)
The HDMI module upgrade provides HDMI 2b support with pass-through of 18Gbps and all HDR formats. The module offers a unique and intelligent way to integrate audio and video into your living room. At the same time you can take full advantage of higher contrast and greater detail of 4K HDR sources and displays. Don’t settle for the sound coming from your TV’s built-in speakers; it’s time for an upgrade.
– High-end analog input module (1 Phono (MM), 3 analog Line inputs)
The high-end analog input module is designed to support all high quality analog sources, and includes a dedicated input with RIAA compensation. The module holds four analog inputs – 1 phono (RIAA, MM), 2 RCA unbalanced inputs and 1 XLR balanced inputs. You can increase the sensitivity of each input by up to 24 dB, of which the first 6 dB gain is handled through gold plated relays in order to fully utilize the headroom of the analog-to-digital converter.
- Seven digital inputs including balanced AES/EBU.
- USB inputs connects to external music storage.
- Two analogue inputs for simple analogue music sources.
- Built-in media player and voicing tool.
- Cool & quiet – no need for noisy fans or vents.
- Equipped with RoomPerfect™
- Optional modules: Four high-end analogue input module, HDMI input/output module.
- Description: 2-channel integrated amplifier and audio processor
- Power Handling: 2×400 W RMS @ 4 Ohm / 2x200W RMS @ 8 Ohm
- Max Output Current: 40 A
- Frequency Response: ±0.5 dB from 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.05% max from 20 to 20,000 Hz, THD-N 1w/8ohm 0,04% / THD-N 1w/4ohm 0,04%
- Digital Inputs (asynchronous): 1 x AES-EBU (192 kHz / 24 bit), 2 x Coaxial (≥192 kHz / 24 bit), 3 x Optical (≥96 kHz/24 bit), 1 x USB B (≥384 kHz / 32 bit, DSD128, DXD)
- Analog Inputs: 2 x Analog Single Ended RCA (Max level: 4.0 V = 0 dBFS), 1 x Microphone input for RoomPerfect™ calibration
- HDMI Module (optional in/out): 1 x HDMI Output / 3 x HDMI Inputs (PCM ≥192 kHz / 24 bit), ARC (PCM ≥192 kHz / 24bit), CEC integration, HDMI 2.0a support, HDCP 2.2, Resolutions requiring 600 MHz clock supported
- High-End Analog Input Module: 1 x RIAA MM, 2 x single ended RCA, 1 x balanced XLR
- Digital Outputs: 1 x coaxial digital (96 kHz / 24 bit)
- Analog Outputs: 1 x analog single ended RCA, 1 x analog balanced XLR, 1 x headphone output 3.5 mm Jack
- EQ: RoomPerfect™, Pre-Equalizer, ICC, 32 x adjustable voicings holding 8 filters with adjustable gain and Q
- Mediaplayer: Roon Ready, Spotify Connect, Tidal Connect, DLNA Support (uPnP), Airplay, Local file playback (USB), Internet Radio (vTuner), MQA Core Decoder (output is 88.2 kHz or 96 kHz)
- Wireless Connections: Bluetooth (for Remote Control and BLE), Wi-Fi (802.11 n/ac)
- Interfaces: Web-interface, IP Control, 1 x DB9 connector for RS232 control, 1 x RJ45 Ethernet LAN connector, 2 x USB connectors (Type A) , SD card slot (Backup of filters and settings)
- Accessories Included: RoomPerfect™ Microphone, Microphone stand, cable & mini-jack connector
- Remote Control: IR / BLE
- Placement Options: Optional Rack Mount or Freestanding
- Dimensions (Wx H x D): 45 x 10.5 x 36 cm (including connectors)
- Weight: 8.2 kg
- Finish: Matte Black
Selected Lyngdorf Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for Steinway Lyngdorf, providing sales, advice and assistance on a selected range of their high-quality products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.
There are no reviews yet.