Solitaire P-SE Headphones by T+A are based on the flagship Solitaire P model, which in itself was a new and ground-breaking development, incorporating a highly refined application of the magnetostatic principle.
From the TPM 2500 converter system to the headband connections every single component and sub-assembly is manufactured to the tightest possible tolerances using precision tools. The headphones’ construction employs various plastics with differing characteristics, selected according to function and specific application: the cups exhibit very high internal damping, the yokes and headband attachments are mechanically strong and extremely robust.
The surfaces are finished in special top-quality lacquers developed for aviation applications. The sophisticated design of the TPM 2500, in conjunction with the magnet arrangement, the sound duct and the diaphragm, linearises the sound field and the radiation characteristics. Music is reproduced in its purest form: the Solitaire P-SE shows the music for what it is. Natural, totally faithful reproduction is the first commandment of all T+A devices.
- Based on the ground-breaking Solitare P Headphones.
- TPM 2500 Converter System.
- Neodymium magnets.
- Ultra high-tolerance precision manufactured components.
- Designed for comfort during extended listening.
- Supplied with Ultra-Pure Oxygen-Free Copper cable.
- Transducer Principle: Planar-Magnetostatic
- Impedance: 45 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 8 Hz – 45 kHz
- Distortion: < 0,015 % @ 100 dB
- Maximum SPL: > 130 dB
- Transducer Size: Elliptic 110 x 80 mm
- Construction: Open-Back, Circumaural Over-Ear
- Connectivity: Wired transmission, unbalanced 6.35 mm, balanced 4.4 mm Pentaconn or XLR-4-Pin
- Material: Thermo plastic, steel, allergen-free synthetic leather and velour
- Weight: 440 g excl. cable
Full T+A Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are an official T+A partner retailer, stocking their range of premium audio components, including loudspeakers, amplifiers, headphone amps and headphones. Please contact us before or after purchase if we can be of service.