Melody X provides exceptional performance for your audio collection. Whether digital or analog, you can enjoy the most musical sound from any source.
Featuring up to four channels of high-efficiency, low-distortion digital audio amplification, Melody X can be configured to drive two pairs of loudspeakers with independent volume control for each pair. Or, drive a single pair of speakers with double the output power, with the option to connect a pair of audiophile bi-amp compatible speakers.
Connect your digital TV or cable/satellite set-top-box and a Blu-ray or DVD player to either of the two digital audio inputs, and enjoy full dynamic range digital audio playback of your favourite movies and TV shows. Melody X can automatically wake when sensing an audio signal from the television, and can be programmed to work with your existing TV remote for volume, mute and source selection.
Enjoy effortless voice control and total flexibility from the leading voice agents. Speak commands with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Apple Siri. Ask to play your favourite music, turn the volume up, skip to the next track, switch inputs and more. Switch between voice agents, or pick a favourite to use — you’re in control.
- 60W x 2ch (6 ohms), or 4x 30W for speaker A/B with individual volume setting.
- Plays CD, WMA/MP3 (CD-R/RW) and features an FM and DAB+ tuner.
- Play songs from Internet Radio, Spotify, Amazon Prime Music, TIDAL, and from your smartphone via AirPlay 2 or Bluetooth.
- Supports Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice agents.
- Supports MP3 and gapless WAV/FLAC/ALAC 192kHz/24bit, DSD 2.8/5.6MHz playback.
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support.
- Includes two digital Optical inputs with auto-sensing for your TV or digital device.
- Program the Melody X to work with your TV remote and easily adjust volume up, volume down, mute and source selection.
- Power Output: (6 ohm, 1kHz) 60W
- Channels: 2
- Frequency Response (Analogue In): 10Hz – 40kHz
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio (Audio): 90 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (Audio): 0.1%
- Receiving Range (Band III): o
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio DAB (Mono/Stereo): 95 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion DAB: 0.02%
- Frequency Response DAB: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Stereo Separation DAB: 75 dB
- Frequency Range FM: 87.5Mhz – 108MHz
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio (Mono/Stereo) FM: 74 dB / 70 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (Mono/Stereo) FM: 0.4 / 0.4%